Paid subscription expiry notice...

• 03-28-2010, 07:48 AM
Probably just a coincidence.

I guess, then, that whether I pay for continued premium subscription will be determined by how the mods handle my thread.

I erred, sorry; that check mark means subscribed to thread, not locked thread.
  • 03-28-2010, 07:55 AM
Looks like my 1/19/10 review of Genesis Nicole didn't extend my subscription.
I just read the Premium Access tab at the top of the home page. E-mail the mods Austin@eccie.net with a link to your reviews and if they qualify, your premium access will be extended 6 weeks per each review.
  • 03-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Just sent it.
  • Booth
  • 03-28-2010, 08:25 PM
This is almost as useful as the BP thread.

I just read the Premium Access tab at the top of the home page. E-mail the mods Austin@eccie.net with a link to your reviews and if they qualify, your premium access will be extended 6 weeks per each review. Originally Posted by atxbrad
Thanks Brad, your post turned out to be very useful for me! I was under the assumption that Reviews would automatically get "reviewed" by staff and, if approved, Premium Access time would be granted (or an extension added if access was previously established). I was under this impression because I had not sent an "initial" email to anyone regarding my previous 4 reviews. I mention "initial", because at one point I did notice that although I had been credited with 4 reviews, I had only been given 3 reviews-worth of Premium Access time. I sent an email, as well as PMed one of the Mods at that time, about the matter and it was eventually resolved. Immediately after reading your post yesterday, however, I sent an email to the mods (to the email you provided) regarding my 5th review (which I posted on 03/23) and I received a PM later on that day stating that Premium Access had been granted. I checked my Premium Access time via the "Paid Subscriptions" link in the "Miscellaneous" menu of my "User CP" and confirmed that an additional 6 weeks have been added for my latest review. Gotta love the 6wks/review policy in this site!