Changes at P10 Highland

The best and most senior managers from the Landing Strip are now at P10 Highland. I would bet they’re going to take the best girls and clean that place up. Will follow up within 30 days.
Went by P10 today, changes are definitely in progress. If you know either of the LS managers, it’s probably worth a stop to come see them. They honored my LS VIP and I didn’t pay anything for VIP (probably not subject for everyone). There was a couple cute white girls, a hot latina, and a hot bartender plus the others. Spoke to a couple people that said last Monday was good and Saturday night had some hot girls too. I would say it’s on the up and up.
on the up and up as in higher quality girls? or availability of extras? Thanks for the intel!
on the up and up as in higher quality girls? or availability of extras? Thanks for the intel! Originally Posted by takedacannoli
Both, extras have always been available there just with girls usually not to my taste. Ran in to one sexy player from the Sugars days. J@$****
Thanks for the info. It’s been awhile since I’ve hit up this place. Gonna check em out again. Cheers
What's better P10 Highland or P10 RR? I'm new to the scene in ATX
Sounds promising!
Went by P10 today, changes are definitely in progress. If you know either of the LS managers, it’s probably worth a stop to come see them. Originally Posted by conservative44
I appreciate the update. Sounds like it's worth checking out.

Have you been to LS since the move?
I appreciate the update. Sounds like it's worth checking out.

Have you been to LS since the move? Originally Posted by coffeefreak
Yeah, I go to LS a couple times a week at least. They need some new talent.
Is this formerly Sugar”s ? Back in the day everything was on the menu
Is this formerly Sugar”s ? Back in the day everything was on the menu Originally Posted by TopWhop76
Yes, formerly Sugars..
I can remember getting a flyer about Grand Opening at Sugars! Back in the good old days...
  • unagi
  • 08-16-2021, 02:38 PM
RR. Highland can be pretty dead.
  • unagi
  • 08-16-2021, 02:42 PM
Not much has changed, as far as I can tell. Biggest problem is lack of dancers and high drink prices, esp. during the day.

There are a few good looking dancers sometimes. Blair is super hot and fun to hang out with (Hispanic weekday afternoons).

The bathroom is always awful.

I've heard Thur. amateur night is busy.
  • unagi
  • 08-16-2021, 02:47 PM
I had an unfortunate experience where a customer tried to steal money from a dancer and me. The manager didn't handle the situation well. Not sure if this is the new LS batch.
Thanks for the info. What’s the scene like on a Thursday night? Pretty fun or no?