Eccie

What the hell happened? I haven't been on here in years but damn.........
Yet you are up on current posters and events!
Actually, a lot of people are. They know who you are and what you are doing. Dude, I have alot of provider friends. I have a lot of friends at OH2. You don't have any friends because what I hear is that you want to harass providers and threaten to out providers. In fact., I know that you have threatened a few providers over there. You threatened to out a provider and we do not tolerate that. You are a threat to the hobby. And I'm going to tell everybody about you and what you are doing to the providers at OH2. How can you look at yourself in the mirror. SMH
Actually, a lot of people are. They know who you are and what you are doing. Dude, I have alot of provider friends. I have a lot of friends at OH2. You don't have any friends because what I hear is that you want to harass providers and threaten to out providers. In fact., I know that you have threatened a few providers over there. You threatened to out a provider and we do not tolerate that. You are a threat to the hobby. And I'm going to tell everybody about you and what you are doing to the providers at OH2. How can you look at yourself in the mirror. SMH Originally Posted by fbpDave
Nope not me! But are you threatening to out me?
Nope - but you do. You out providers. You threaten providers at OH2. That's what you do so don't get it twisted.
Hi Ellen.
Hi Ellen. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I'm curious Ellen, does CK hold his mods accountable for actions on another board? Should I pose that question on the other site?
Nice mandle, PB and WEC would be proud!
  • R.M.
  • 11-18-2021, 04:37 PM
Actually, a lot of people are. They know who you are and what you are doing. Dude, I have alot of provider friends. I have a lot of friends at OH2. You don't have any friends because what I hear is that you want to harass providers and threaten to out providers. In fact., I know that you have threatened a few providers over there. You threatened to out a provider and we do not tolerate that. You are a threat to the hobby. And I'm going to tell everybody about you and what you are doing to the providers at OH2. How can you look at yourself in the mirror. SMH Originally Posted by fbpDave

Dang Ellen. I thought you were better than this. Shame on me.
P.S. Learn how to write out of character.