All good things must come to an end.....This is Farrahs Goodbye

Sooooo as many of my closest friends from the hobby know Friday will be my very last day! I recently graduated and will be working in the real world!

Along with that my breast reduction is scheduled for Later this week!

The hobby has showed be its good and not so good sides but I'm glad I made it out a way better and tougher person, I was before!

Thanks for all the good times everyone, be safe out there kisses!

Good luck in life!!!!
thanks hun
i never met you but best of luck to you..... sounds like you have a great head on your shoulders
Thank you so much, and may God bless your future endeavors. i only got to see you the one time quite a while back, and i was truly impressed with your integrity and good heart as you put up with a confusing old guy unused to the business. Congratulations on sticking with school and making it through. Lots of folk go to school, but it takes someone special to keep plugging until they graduate. You've been a credit to this business, but now you have enough credits, so it's time to take your talents and skills into a new level of life. You're going to do great at your new career because you know how to treat people, you're a straight shooter, and you have a good head on your shoulders. You're going to be missed, but your commitment to a new life is impressive. Here's praying that the surgery is as painless as possible, complication free, heals quickly, and is everything you hope it will be. The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord watch over you and be gracious unto you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and give you peace.
can we just keep the preaching "Lord this, Lord that, praying this, pray that, blah blah blah" out of this group?
Not much in the mood for a sermon today, no wait, NEVER WAS.
Pretty funny considering your handle
Point well taken. I apologize, Farrah.
Congratulations and best of luck
I gotta paraphrase Superbad on this one..."getting a breast reduction is like slapping God in the face."

They're very nice. Too bad.
Good luck in your new career!
A damn good C*** S*****!!

thanks!
Good luck. I hope that life give you all that you desire! We will miss you.