P411 Rate Change

It's changing from $69 to $89 for a yearly membership this September..

I personally think it's a little steep for a service I only use a handful of times per year...

How do ya'll feel about it?
I plan to re-enlist before September!
Time for Providers to offer Rebates to the Members....

Guys don't really need it to get laid.....

It's just a short cut for those that don't want to "learn the tools to their trade"
Time for Providers to offer Rebates to the Members....

Guys don't really need it to get laid.....

It's just a short cut for those that don't want to "learn the tools to their trade" Originally Posted by Whispers
Eggs actly!
i used it because they offered a free trial. i have been around long enough now that the providers have at least heard about me. they don't even check my refrences. i decided not to renew
I plan to re-enlist before September! Originally Posted by bigtex
ME TOO!

Hope I don't forget.

I wonder how much of the increase reflects the recent relative weakness of the buck vs the loonie? Canada may be on the verge of re-discovering free market capitalism just as U.S. progresses to a command economy...
It's changing from $69 to $89 for a yearly membership this September..

I personally think it's a little steep for a service I only use a handful of times per year...

How do ya'll feel about it? Originally Posted by Elephant
It depends on what you use it for and whether it has value to you.

Some use it strictly for vouches. Some use it as a shopping mall.

Without the review boards and P411, I know I would be back to gambling with the odds against me. So in my mind, the "insurance" saves me more than I spend on p411 and review board memberships.
i dont use it, have never had an issue,, I think its good for guys who travel and or keep a low profile
i dont use it, have never had an issue,, I think its good for guys who travel and or keep a low profile Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I agree that it really helps if you travel. I am glad I just renewed!!!
Interesting comments. I don't think it is a short-cut for the "tools of the trade", its just easier in new cities with new ladies. I joined simply for the fact that I do travel quite often and don't want to waste what precious time I have between work "working the game".
Didn't like to see it, but it's not a big deal to me. P411 has saved me a lot of time. And time is something I'm simply not willing to invest in order to see who I want to see. Got other things to do.
I'll probably renew before September, but an extra 20 bucks isn't going to break me. It's still a good investment for the return.
I'll probably renew before September, but an extra 20 bucks isn't going to break me. It's still a good investment for the return. Originally Posted by bigmarv
I agree on both counts.
I like it and find it valuable. On occasion, I'm the shopper looking for those jewels in far off places and checking to see if the girls have been logging in or not.