Because

Because this addiction is hurting me, hurting my loved ones.

Because I'm spending more than 10X the $ on this hobby than my RL healthy ones.

Because this sex addiction is ramping up and I'm taking more and more risks.

Because I spend more time on this hobby than on RL ones which actually make me happier.

Because I spend more time on this hobby than on building that 4 Hour Work Week business which is my future.

Because it is time.

Peace out. I've met some nice people on here, and best of luck to you all!
Its very true. This industry can take you away from all those things. I'm glad you are getting your life back. I wish you the best from here on out.
Best of luck - finding boundaries and following them is difficult.
Good luck and thanks for the eye opener.

I can relate to too many items on your "Because". list.

Pursue your change with new enthusiasm and your time here will have been valuable.
Good luck bro. The hobby isn't for everyone. Not everyone can handle dickin down super hot chicks and telling their online friends about their exploits.
The hobby is an amazing place, but you have to set limits for yourself, time wise and financially.
You can't let it take over your life.
Use it for what it is and enjoy the people you meet.
We are all real people with real lives.
I've met some amazing people here and am glad I did.
Good luck to you

Because I spend more time on this hobby than on RL ones which actually make me happier.

Because I spend more time on this hobby than on building that 4 Hour Work Week business which is my future.

Because it is time.

Peace out. I've met some nice people on here, and best of luck to you all! Originally Posted by w.hobby
w.hobby, best to you as you navigate back into your real world!!

people, time, money.

what i've learned in my 45 yrs as an adult is if you want to see what's going on in your world, track the interactions you have [people who have meaningful connections live longer lives, in general], track what you do [people w/ hobbies or social connections live longer lives, in general], and track what you make & spend.

if you dont keep track of any of this, then it's more difficult to understand if anything is out of balance. tho', your mind, your body, and your pocketbook will start to tell you.

remember, everything in moderation.
or you'll wind up like a Red Giant Star - burns out quickly.

this goes for everything in your life, not just the hobby.

Good luck bro. The hobby isn't for everyone. Not everyone can handle dickin down super hot chicks and telling their online friends about their exploits. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
true, but it seems to me that it's more than just dickin down and telling.
but i can see where that's fun, too.
Gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them. Sounds like your priorities are correct now
Best of luck to you. Everything in moderation.
Best of luck to you!
Good luck to you <3

Because it is time.

Peace out. I've met some nice people on here, and best of luck to you all! Originally Posted by w.hobby
Well Said! Wish you much happiness.
Good luck. But remember, the hardest row to hoe is a straight ass line.
Good luck!
Well said, man. I'm sure there are many here who won't admit they are addicted too but can't shake it or even admit. And sadly there are also some providers here who for whatever RL reason can't seem to get find a way to get out. Thanks for posting. Stay focused.