The Rothschild Family Dynasty Owns Half the World's Wealth!

Please Share:

http://youtu.be/DqsICVtD63w

Geeze, that's scary!
Please Share:

Geeze, that's scary! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
It isn't all bad - at least they're Jewish, not Muslim!!!
Research the Rockefeller family sometime.
Please Share:

Geeze, that's scary! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

this has been known for decades, if not centuries. it's the NWO. really.

It isn't all bad - at least they're Jewish, not Muslim!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
you got me there, hebeo. bravo.
this has been known for decades, if not centuries. it's the NWO. really.

you got me there, hebeo. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I've been watching Fox news too long dude!
It isn't all bad - at least they're Jewish, not Muslim!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I have nothing against Jewish. I actually worked for quite a few Jewish lawyers. They recognize a smart gal when they see them work harder...and harder...and harder!
I have nothing against Jewish. I actually worked for quite a few Jewish lawyers. They recognize a smart gal when they see them work harder...and harder...and harder! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
oh them jewtards are industrious, they is!

me and JL got some inside jokes going,
more light reading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act

Woody Wilson.

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. -Woodrow Wilson
I have nothing against Jewish people, I want to point that out. I believe my hero, Noam Chomsky, is Jewish. There are corrupt people in all sectors and all religions, including the Catholics! Religion is a man made ideaology, whereas sprituality is something we all can connect with, and it is universal.
I have nothing against Jewish people, I want to point that out. I believe my hero, Noam Chomsky, is Jewish. There are corrupt people in all sectors and all religions, including the Catholics! Religion is a man made ideaology, whereas sprituality is something we all can connect with, and it is universal. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Seriously, Ms Debbie, you need a new "hero"; whether he be Gentile or Jew.
Seriously, Ms Debbie, you need a new "hero"; whether he be Gentile or Jew. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Can you maximize that please? Your statement may be interpreted in many different ways.

Caio for now
You can take all of the wealth in the world and spread it around equally to everyone and within just a few short years it will all be returned to much of the same people from which it was taken.
You can take all of the wealth in the world and spread it around equally to everyone and within just a few short years it will all be returned to much of the same people from which it was taken. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I nominate this as the post of the year
You are one I sensitive bastard! I happen to know some of those people to whom you would redistribute wealth, and many of them are starving children.

I demand a fucking apology.
Can you maximize that please? Your statement may be interpreted in many different ways.

Caio for now Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Yeah, he's a bigoted asshole who has potty issues. You figure out the rest of it.

• WTF
  • 06-22-2014, 02:33 PM
You can take all of the wealth in the world and spread it around equally to everyone and within just a few short years it will all be returned to much of the same people from which it was taken. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yea but at least they will have worked to get it back...not inherited it.

We need to get rid of all the inheritance tax loopholes.