These young whores

May I just vent my frustration about these young ladies.

For the record, I have been in and out of the hobby for almost 10 years, but NEVER have I seen girls that do this and suck so bad. I don't understand it. These girls have maybe okay bodies, but clearly they hate what they do. There are so many with absolutely NO personality. I guess this is the age of the hustler and girls just come in make their money and go. They have no concept of how to be that freaky deaky girlfriend.

I feel like I should hold whore classes. Just yesterday found a girl, was going to take her under my wing, sent one of my finest guys to go see her. All she offered was covered everything, no kissing, and two positions. WTF?? Guys come to us because they are bored with their wives, so why bother offering anything at all. If he wanted to feel like he has a rules list, he will stay home.

No customer service. It's not that hard!!!!! Answer your phone, be polite, If you're doing outcall on a hot day, bring the man some cold water. It's little things that make the difference. Stop staring at the damn clock.

I guess this is my frustration because there are so many girls out there that have potential but royally screw it up. Let's not even get into the girls who.are clueless in the bedroom, wrong industry lady. If you cant take a dick, you should go work at McDonalds. Blowjobs are not that hard.

Okay I am done ranting hahaha. Sorry guys.
totally agree
No, your rant is spot on - at least for those who are gentlemen in the hobby.

The issue is not a lack of education nor a lack of sensitivity, it is that whereas in the past

true "Madams" usually would bring in some quality ladies as "Eliza Doolittles" (aka My Fair Lady) and inculcate some breeding, refinement and new habits and customs, into their ladies, and insist on the same for their gentlemen clients.

Nowadays, much of today's "new breed" females are simply in it for the fast bucks to pay the bills or are managed by you-know-whats who absolutely know that no matter how unsuccessful their "protoges" might be, there's plenty more recruits out there.

Most of the gentlemen in here know what they want, insist on getting that level of quality and these are the troopers who support the finer ladies in the hobby.

Much as the madams truly screened wannabe clients, it is up to the finer ladies in the hobby to do much the same, and to insist on proper hobbying and indeed, to educate their gentlemen clients on the finer points.

The rest of hobby universe,

seem to be mostly (but not limited to) young bucks (or somesuch) insisting on quickies, eye-candy great lookers who don't know the first thing about satisfying a gentlemen

will exist based solely on pricing and eye candy-ness but many of these guys won't learn a thing about the "upper echelon" of hobbying. And many of them will admit to a lack of satisfaction in choosing wisely. Face it, they know not what they are missing.

Fear not, some of the bucks (and it is all about the dollars) sooner or later wise up since there are some true gentlemen and ladies, too, trying to educate them.

= = = = =

What I am talking about is

communication, chemistry, companionship, not just copulation.

Easy enough to identify the less quality "events" which usually may feature

-- BnGs
-- Wipies
-- Smoke filled rooms or smoke-soaked people
-- cheap no-tells
-- "managers" hanging around
-- mussed up sheets or just a well-worn bed spread
-- virtually no conversation upon entry
-- no offer of a shower nor men's toiletries
-- virtually back-to-back sessioning
-- cell phones interrupting a session
-- children in the next room or children's clothing/toys present

I probably could add another 25 items to the above.

End of my rant
Maybe some of those girls need a strong pimp hand to get them straight
Well they all can't have a great teacher like you babe!! You're the best at what you do! ❤❤
No, your rant is spot on - at least for those who are gentlemen in the hobby.

The issue is not a lack of education nor a lack of sensitivity, it is that whereas in the past

true "Madams" usually would bring in some quality ladies as "Eliza Doolittles" (aka My Fair Lady) and inculcate some breeding, refinement and new habits and customs, into their ladies, and insist on the same for their gentlemen clients.

Nowadays, much of today's "new breed" females are simply in it for the fast bucks to pay the bills or are managed by you-know-whats who absolutely know that no matter how unsuccessful their "protoges" might be, there's plenty more recruits out there.

Most of the gentlemen in here know what they want, insist on getting that level of quality and these are the troopers who support the finer ladies in the hobby.

Much as the madams truly screened wannabe clients, it is up to the finer ladies in the hobby to do much the same, and to insist on proper hobbying and indeed, to educate their gentlemen clients on the finer points.

The rest of hobby universe,

seem to be mostly (but not limited to) young bucks (or somesuch) insisting on quickies, eye-candy great lookers who don't know the first thing about satisfying a gentlemen

will exist based solely on pricing and eye candy-ness but many of these guys won't learn a thing about the "upper echelon" of hobbying. And many of them will admit to a lack of satisfaction in choosing wisely. Face it, they know not what they are missing.

Fear not, some of the bucks (and it is all about the dollars) sooner or later wise up since there are some true gentlemen and ladies, too, trying to educate them.

= = = = =

What I am talking about is

communication, chemistry, companionship, not just copulation.

Easy enough to identify the less quality "events" which usually may feature

-- BnGs
-- Wipies
-- Smoke filled rooms or smoke-soaked people
-- cheap no-tells
-- "managers" hanging around
-- mussed up sheets or just a well-worn bed spread
-- virtually no conversation upon entry
-- no offer of a shower nor men's toiletries
-- virtually back-to-back sessioning
-- cell phones interrupting a session
-- children in the next room or children's clothing/toys present

I probably could add another 25 items to the above.

End of my rant Originally Posted by ck1942

Someone is missing the days of the Chicken Ranch where for the price of a chicken one could get his rocks off ...
"I second that emotion"! If I want to have an encounter and walk away depressed, i could have stayed married!
Maybe some of those girls need a strong pimp hand to get them straight Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
No girls need a pimp. If they have a brain and common sense. But some females believe or are convinced they do.
They don't need to be in this business...
Like I tell girls that get into this business if you don't like having sex giving bjs and truly pleasing someone else then this is not the industry for you!
Like everyone else has said and I'll repeat again it just takes customer service if you truly know the meaning and definition in this industry will take you as far as you want to go!
I agree with everything said here. Providers are SUPPOSED to offer what others don't, and I don't necessarily mean the freaky deaky stuff (although that is fun too!). Dressing up in something sexy, being hospitable by offering a drink or a munchie, and simply being the best hostess or guest by having some personality.
Of course its a business, but it doesn't have to FEEL that way. If a provider has a fun and open personality, that alone is a major plus.
May I just vent my frustration about these young ladies.

For the record, I have been in and out of the hobby for almost 10 years, but NEVER have I seen girls that do this and suck so bad. I don't understand it. These girls have maybe okay bodies, but clearly they hate what they do. There are so many with absolutely NO personality. I guess this is the age of the hustler and girls just come in make their money and go. They have no concept of how to be that freaky deaky girlfriend.

I feel like I should hold whore classes. Just yesterday found a girl, was going to take her under my wing, sent one of my finest guys to go see her. All she offered was covered everything, no kissing, and two positions. WTF?? Guys come to us because they are bored with their wives, so why bother offering anything at all. If he wanted to feel like he has a rules list, he will stay home.

No customer service. It's not that hard!!!!! Answer your phone, be polite, If you're doing outcall on a hot day, bring the man some cold water. It's little things that make the difference. Stop staring at the damn clock.

I guess this is my frustration because there are so many girls out there that have potential but royally screw it up. Let's not even get into the girls who.are clueless in the bedroom, wrong industry lady. If you cant take a dick, you should go work at McDonalds. Blowjobs are not that hard.

Okay I am done ranting hahaha. Sorry guys. Originally Posted by SpiceInTucson

Rant all you want, it's okay. But you really need to include taint photos.
The very sad part is that some fucktards classify those type as must see. Smh
I'll take the freaky deeky top notch pros please. Why the hell else would I come back for a repeat visit. Performance and attitude first and foremost for me. Everything else is just added incentive.
Rant all you want, it's okay. But you really need to include taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider

Haha pyramider, you and your taint photos!!!
I'll take the freaky deeky top notch pros please. Why the hell else would I come back for a repeat visit. Performance and attitude first and foremost for me. Everything else is just added incentive. Originally Posted by gimme_that

I would have to say, I am easily one of the girls that when I know he's getting close, I'll ask for COF on my glasses. If I am into it, and if I know he is loving me throwing him all over the room to try new things, that's where a top notch comes in. I don't like to call it a performance because I cant think of the last time I had to act was. I spend the first few minutes of sexy time to listen to his breathing, his motions etc, and I adjust accordingly, if he's loving the blow jay jay, well I may just keep on going for a while. Let it be known, sucking dick may possibly be one of my favorite things in the world. Watching a man squirn and moan beneath you is so sexy to me. But, there is always a point where I am now incredibly horny, and I ask for K9 or mish ( hits mah sweet spots) once I get off, all the attention is back on him!!!

If you don't have fun doing this, GTFO of here hahah.