Did OH2 take over?

So just went on the site for the first time and looks very familiar. So, has most of the old eccie crew moved over and we are just left here with TCP, the militants, and the dueling chubby's? I used to enjoy the banter but seems now it is just "I hate you fucking cunt whore" and "foooking this and foooking that". Not really much fun any more. Just my thoughts.
Yes OurHome2 is the new big kid on the block for Houston. Eccie is a sinking ship. It's a place for trolling like it always has been.
Bye!
  • pxmcc
  • 08-10-2018, 01:18 PM
*********Staff edit...SMI............So now the only hobby edge oh2 has over eccie is action shots and non-private nude shots, and ladies can sign up for free. (i think there is a fee here?)

oh2 has a friendlier vibe than Eccie. trolling is looked at with a dim view. so if you wanna troll, you're in the right place.
dueling chubby's Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
LoL

ourhome allows nudesssss....
OH2 doesn’t appear to link reviews to the providers... which seems to be a big issue to me
ourhome allows nudesssss.... Originally Posted by SlimJimmm
So the layout looks similar. Did another group just rip off the format and recreate or is it the same bunch that runs this joint?
I’m on oh2... too under a new name. Peek a boo
So the layout looks similar. Did another group just rip off the format and recreate or is it the same bunch that runs this joint? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Splinter group from aspd, done at same time as here.
On there same name, way more ladies here. Seems like about 20 ladies post over and over and over there.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-10-2018, 02:13 PM
I’m on oh2... too under a new name. Peek a boo Originally Posted by the cute papi
scary...
I’m on oh2... too under a new name. Peek a boo Originally Posted by the cute papi
So you can lie about your BBFS encounters?
Ain't there like the same 12 hookers posting ads all day on that shitty site?
You guys need to stay the fuck over there