The art and science of eating pussy! By foooking Shine!

So at my last adventure in foooking, a fine blond hottie complimented Shine on his pussy eating form and etiquette. Even though this is p4p, shine has long invested in the art of female pleasuring through books and on the job training. Eating pussy or pus is a must for shine, so I strive to be the best. I've been told that a lot of hobbyist simply don't know what the foook they are doing in that department, so eccas do you take the time to properly train your hour boyfriend how to properly lick your vajay, simply hope that the Randy fellow doesn't Chew your clit off or simply politely say no thanks to a novice daty'er. What say you eccas and eccos? Toodlez.....
I’m really really bad at it, all teeth and gums
I love it when the palm presses on my forehead, ready to stop me but not stopping me, but eventually moves to the back of my head to keep me from stopping. I find there are many that don't allow it to go very far. Trust/control issue more than physical discomfort. I prefer ladies that encourage good behavior by releasing that natural lube onto my tongue. Learning to read body language and respond accordingly pays dividends. So, yes, ladies, if extended daty to release is encouraged, please say yes or press 1. Also, I find body positions affect whether or not the weight of the head eventually rests more on the vaginal area, so that sex chair comes in handy for generating only positive sensations (and easily taking them away). Neck muscles don't do well after 30 minutes or so.
I found that since I’m all teeth and gums if you tongue dart their fartbox they love it.
I found that since I’m all teeth and gums if you tongue dart their fartbox they love it. Originally Posted by Danfromeccie
Put some foooking respect on da vajayjay. Toodlez...
Just chew the kitty like its jerky, make sure to get the molars working.
Be gentle, continue only if she is enjoying it for real or if it feels like real IOP and hell don't use teeth
But I have horse teeth they get in the way, but man I can eat some corn on the cob and my smile is huuuge
So at my last adventure in foooking, a fine blond hottie complimented Shine on his pussy eating form and etiquette. Even though this is p4p, shine has long invested in the art of female pleasuring through books and on the job training. Eating pussy or pus is a must for shine, so I strive to be the best. I've been told that a lot of hobbyist simply don't know what the foook they are doing in that department, so eccas do you take the time to properly train your hour boyfriend how to properly lick your vajay, simply hope that the Randy fellow doesn't Chew your clit off or simply politely say no thanks to a novice daty'er. What say you eccas and eccos? Toodlez..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Since you're an expert...please tell us the difference in taste between creampie juice, squirt, and regular female cream. Lol.. I'm sure done "unknowingly" ate your fair share of creampies
I want to know what he thinks about your pussy ^^^