Pimped or Not Pimped Providers??

Are there ANY PROVIDERS on ECCIE, THAT,...AREN'T PIMPED??
If you continue with this public melt down, you will be going on vacation
It’s kinda his MO....not just this site.....
Nope. Not a one. Russ is my pimp. The cookie baking is his idea. He makes me do it naked in high heels.
Nope. Not a one. Russ is my pimp. The cookie baking is his idea. He makes me do it naked in high heels. Originally Posted by B Three
I would like to order 4 dozen cookies !
I would like to order 4 dozen cookies ! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ok, please is there like a secret foooking password, decoder ring, handshake, private club with a backdoor entrance, special dance you do, mod approval etc to get an opportunity to to get a hour session with da great b three, aka bo thro. Like let shine get into the cool Ecco club. Toodlez...
It’s called P411
  • pxmcc
  • 08-14-2018, 11:31 PM
B shine is a cool cat. he's very popular with the ladies. maybe like break the rules u know, give a playa a shot..

if he dun foook it up, you can give me an earful..
Maybe if he donates Burger King gift cards for my Bissy service project. I’m almost out.
Are there ANY PROVIDERS on ECCIE, THAT,...AREN'T PIMPED?? Originally Posted by under the hill
You looking to mentor??
Thanks pxo. Good looking out. Treyway!I'll definitely look out and throw some in. My homie owns st lounge right behind the bk on bissy and them hoes foooking up his bus so we definitely want you to "reach" them bo thro...Toodlez...
A lot of you cats can foooking learn from my homie pxo da art of friendship and civility. A few I would name but shine ain't petty and I got more important catfish to fry.
Are there ANY PROVIDERS on ECCIE, THAT,...AREN'T PIMPED?? Originally Posted by under the hill
If you continue with this public melt down, you will be going on vacation Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

He asked a question, how does this break the rules?
Kicko rocko I'm not necessarily defending soulmanicke, aka Hans solo, but it doesn't take a blind man to see the undertones of this foooking instigating thread. Simple. It's based on a sample of all the previous foookery, plus a little reasoning ta understand where this is coming from. On this hans solo was actually generous in attempting to talk a person of a cliff, da way da great shine leaves a chocolate heart and a thank you note on da pillow of his p4p overnighters ta show his appreciation. It's called having a good soul. Toodlez..
  • pxmcc
  • 08-15-2018, 05:08 AM
to answer the OP's query, it all depends on your definition of the word "pimp."