Punked: Great Speech

Trump just punked shumar pelosi and the rest of the libs!

So if the libs. do not fund the wall within 24 hrs. they own the shutdown. Take that libs. you just got punked bahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Trey
  • 01-08-2019, 07:50 PM
Yeah that didn't happen. I watched the same thing. Honestly he looked/sounded like he struggled with reading the teleprompter.

I even kinda want to give him the 5bill. Kinda. But no. No trump wall. He can force the military to build it.

I do support massive change and enforcement of our boarder laws. I want to pick em up and send back same day. That in itself is better than the wall. No more asylum no sanctuary. Kick rocks.
What Trump did was a masterpiece in calling the libs. bluff!
Little chucky and drunk pelosi had their spin; it failed. The wall will be built and mexico is paying for it!!

M A G A murica !!!!!
  • mdd2
  • 01-08-2019, 08:11 PM
Trump presented his case so much better than Pelosi and Schumer.
Pelosi and Schumer simply want the same failed “Border Policy” that has been in existence for decades.

They looked foolish.
Nobody's mind was changed by either. Pointless waste of airtime.
What Trump did was a masterpiece in calling the libs. bluff!
Little chucky and drunk pelosi had their spin; it failed. The wall will be built and mexico is paying for it!!

M A G A murica !!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You, sir, are a damn fool. A masterpiece? By someone named Trump? That is so sad it is not even laughable. You Trumpies can't see the forest for the trees.
Yeah that didn't happen. I watched the same thing. Honestly he looked/sounded like he struggled with reading the teleprompter.

I even kinda want to give him the 5bill. Kinda. But no. No trump wall. He can force the military to build it.

I do support massive change and enforcement of our boarder laws. I want to pick em up and send back same day. That in itself is better than the wall. No more asylum no sanctuary. Kick rocks. Originally Posted by Trey
Not enough. a good start but not enough. how many articles are there across even the liberal biased media detailing illegals that have crossed over dozens of times after being deported?

without a physical deterrent and that can be a wall, manpower and hi-tech these days, you are overloading the police forces and Feds by allowing continued easy access.

secure the border then throw them out when you catch them. now it's way harder to sneak back in.

See how that works?
  • Trey
  • 01-08-2019, 11:02 PM
If I were willing to cross that much land trying to get here I'm sure I could find a way over a wall.
If I were willing to cross that much land trying to get here I'm sure I could find a way over a wall. Originally Posted by Trey

I'll buy you a GoPro so you can film it while you try ..

BAHAHAAAAAAAAA

https://shop.gopro.com/cameras/hero7...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

If I were willing to cross that much land trying to get here I'm sure I could find a way over a wall. Originally Posted by Trey
What heats up to 150 degrees and hotter on a 90 degree summer's day in Arizona?

A steel wall.

Climb it and find out!
  • Trey
  • 01-08-2019, 11:12 PM
I'm sure someone will. Less then a week after grand unveil. It's just a wall.
I'm sure someone will. Less then a week after grand unveil. It's just a wall. Originally Posted by Trey
Most won't challenge it. Walls work, or else Odumbo and hildebeest wouldn't have built walls around their homes.

“Well … I do support a wall. I've been doing this work for 34 years. And I did start out in the border patrol. And I've been in places where there wasn't a wall. And I've been in places where there was a wall…. speaking from my own experience. Every place they have built a wall or a barrier it has worked. One hundred percent of the time illegal migration has decreased wherever there's a barrier put.” Thomas Homan, acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, NPR interview, January 26, 2018.

(NPR)

I do support massive change and enforcement of our boarder laws. I want to pick em up and send back same day. That in itself is better than the wall. No more asylum no sanctuary. Kick rocks. Originally Posted by Trey
Don't you understand what you're saying...is self-prepetuation!!
You, sir, are a damn fool. A masterpiece? By someone named Trump? That is so sad it is not even laughable. You Trumpies can't see the forest for the trees. Originally Posted by RainJ69
What's your answer...same as Trey...gotcha!!