Vivian is Back

Lake Creek Office Park, 13740 Research Blvd, Office M5.
Phone #512-577-8345.
Always a pleaser
Yes I saw her and she has a no review policy. SO DONT REVIEW AND SCREW UP A GOOD THING her and I talked about reviews, she doesn't like them because some guy "say it isn't so" lie about the session. So respect her wishes and don't review.
Did not know you had become a moderator. Always a pleaser , did not realize that was a review. Zonk do we have a no review policy. I understand if we do.
Other great pleasers. D&T, Magic stone, golden spa, red lobster, Greystone, Shanti at times, essence, Chrystal. Probably left out a few.
Yeah she seems to have a stalker or 2 making multiple accounts on these boards. I'm happy she's back though and got a a great session again.
Are her massages legit ? Total cost for the best massage in the $ or $$ range ?
She does a good hard massage. Total 160 and she shows panties and breast.
For a great massage and L1 ending, Vivian is happy with a $60 tip. Larger tips will get what I’d describe as enhanced L1. YMMV, but your being clean and polite count for a lot with Vivian.
Why does the board like her so much?
Coz she has many regular patrons who get a lot more than L1 with tips of 100 or more.. But hey you are the "Only Special Guest" and nobody else..lol
Why does the board like her so much? Originally Posted by Hello_Goodbye
imo she is clean, friendly, give a good massage and consistent. Not rushed at all. Likes regulars makes you feel like more than the next client.
She's got a great business model that "keeps 'em comin' back".

She's also a real looker, which doesn't hurt in this business.

This thread is too f...ing funny. No review policy but she's staying at the top of the leader board in the forum.

Ymmv , but it is all about what u tip. Not just with her but 99 percent of the L1 spas
Why does the board like her so much? Originally Posted by Hello_Goodbye

1) She's attractive. Nice body, pretty face, good teeth
2) She's nice. No weird confusing conversations
3) She does a good job. Her massage is very good- LMT quality.