State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Dfk, ne, se, fiv,bbbj, ss
Hair Length and Color: Blonde mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Blonde, about 5'5'', mm c cup, very nice looking
Recommendation: -
Was this day or night shift and why is the country where she’s from blanked out?
Agreed she is wonderful and not shy at all!!!
Does she have a big ass ???
Big for her size but wouldn't say you would look at her and think kim Kardashian
Big for her size but wouldn't say you would look at her and think kim Kardashian Originally Posted by Jerryskids
Thnx. Does anybody fit that bill ?? Kk ass ?? Tia
Was this day shift?
Surprisingly, I'm finding a number of the Cuban dancers are now claiming to be from Brazil. Probably figured out that claiming to be from Brazil does have more takers for dances.
The only way to find out of they’re from Brazil is if can really speak Portuguese. If they can’t is more than obvious they’re lying. Lol.
I found her, she is great. UHHmazing review coming soon.

I am on a tear gentlemen...hitting up BDD tonight -perhaps CL again tomorrow. There will multiple reviews coming.
I am going to try and hit up a SC each night I am here in Dallas.
I come to BDD every time I hit up Dallas (few times a year) I can give yall an intro to pretty much every dancer there and help steer you away from the money honeys and direct you to "helpful" ones. PM me and I will tell you where I am sitting.
So was this day shift or night shift?
Day shift. Mid 30's Looks really good compared to the fat asses grazing the land at CL. Get's right to work..