trumpf is an utter disgrace at cpac or anywhere

Nothing new out of the trumpf rhetoric speech today

What a disgrace to the U S and our citizens. Such a vomit moment this afternoon. Pretty embarrassing for humanity.

Only thing close to being this sleazy was bannon. What a nut job.

trumpf made damn sure early on to mention his publicity stunt at east palestine. lie after lie. Does any trumpie actually know what a rino is?

Heres 2 great examples romney and mccain
A rino is not just someone who speaks out against trumpf.

I guaranty if he loses the GOP nomination. He'll run as an Independent. Assuring a victory for the libs.

Iam embarrassed and ashamed for America to have to even look at that orange squat cobblin trumpf

Facts are! That most of the main GOP didnt attend. trumpf had cpac pretty much controlled by his cronnies. He made sure of that!
He won a straw poll. SNICK SNICK AND SNICK What do you expect when its mostly trumpies there. Such a divisive hateful intolerant revengeful deceitful antagonistic delusional vomit speech filled with lies and exaggerations

If trumpf were to win??? We better learn how to speak russian
I use to speak trumpeeze!

Thats how I have eviscerated the trumpies here!

Although it does not take much effort. SNICK

cpac was a total joke!
... No worrys about Trump running as independent there, W.

Seeing-as Trump will WIN the Republican nod.

#### Salty
Trump 62% Desantis 20%. Haley 3%

Consider yourself eviscerated.
I’m so glad they pick candidates in March 23 rather than in 2024. Can we vote for president now as well?
I’m so glad they pick candidates in March 23 rather than in 2024. Can we vote for president now as well? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
We don’t. But it’s a snapshot in time. Haley doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell. Desantis probably won’t run.
Trump 62% Desantis 20%. Haley 3%

Consider yourself eviscerated. Originally Posted by bambino
Straw poll taken by mostly trumpies. lolling

# hashtag anyone but trump

# hashtag anyone but trump Originally Posted by winn dixie
Trump controls the Republican Party, not the RINO Bush segment. They’re a dying breed. That’s reality.,Lolling!!!!!!!!

#Bye Nikki.
Trump controls the Republican Party, not the RINO Bush segment. They’re a dying breed. That’s reality.,Lolling!!!!!!!!

#Bye Nikki. Originally Posted by bambino

Trumpf can't control his bladders or bowels, much less win an election.

# hashtag anyone but trump Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Take a gecko at the Republican NATIONAL polls.
They also reflect what Bambino mentioned.

Republican voters want TRUMP 2024!

#### Salty
The cpac was a small turnout this year. Most were all trumpies. And thats just about all the trumpies there are.
Wonder if the donald had to pay them to go? The Republicans do not want trumpf. They want anyone but trumpf. But IF hes the nominee some will hold their noses and vote for our side. But not like it! Polls are deceptive. But they have always supported my point on this.
I on the other hand will sit out and not vote if trumpf gets the GOP nomination.
... Mate - I don't know WHAT you expect here.
Trump will be the Republican nominee. You might wanna prepare
yer-self for that.

#### Salty
... Mate - I don't know WHAT you expect here.
Trump will be the Republican nominee. You might wanna prepare
yer-self for that.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Here in America a mate is someone you reproduce with. Im not your mate!
If trumpf gets in. YOU MIGHT WANNA LEARN HOW TO SPEAK RUSSIAN! GET PREPARED FOR THAT! comrade

Low turnout at cpac. Thats all on trumpf! Just trumpies telling lies and pushing division in the GOP and AMERICA.
I watched his speech. Same old look at me Im a victim theyre the problem, trumpf b/s!
We don’t. But it’s a snapshot in time. Haley doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell. Desantis probably won’t run. Originally Posted by bambino

I think Haley is running for the 2nd position; vice president.

#Bye Nikki. Originally Posted by bambino

bush posse doesn't like trump all that much. they'd rather give the race away to the democrats rather than see trump win.