WK

I noticed something tonight that made me laugh and thought I'd share it.

Having seen several uncomplimentary references to white knights I noticed that a particularly vocal member uses as his avatar a knight on horseback slaying a dragon.

Having seen several uncomplimentary references to white knights I noticed that a particularly vocal member uses as his avatar a knight on horseback slaying a dragon. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Heh. Another.
Amusingly, not using the definition correctly.
White Knight sounds alot like the Klan to me. Now a knight in shining armour is something different.
  • Old-T
  • 04-22-2016, 08:52 AM
Or Don Q

Having seen several uncomplimentary references to white knights I noticed that a particularly vocal member uses as his avatar a knight on horseback slaying a dragon. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
There is no shortage of those in these communities that rely totally on interaction with the whores for self validation and a feeling of self worth. Taking up the cause of one of them leads to an occasional PM or comment in a thread which fills their little head with thought that they actually matter..... to a whore....

They fancy themselves "White Knights riding to the rescue of a damsel in distress"....

Others tent to look at them as PWLDs (Pussy Whipped Lap Dogs)

It is unfortunate to know that some men never develop the needed social skills or self valuation that leads to relationships with women in their real life and that they depend on the whores they pay to fill that void.