photo shoot!!! TGIF

hii guys its brookie!! just wanted to get some intrestng an unique ideas on themes or ideas for my first photo shoot!!!! and ideas would be super!!

Have an amazing weekend!!

<3 brooke cumsALOT
Just enjoy yourself and be sure to show the pearly whites
aww thanks!! thank u for inviting me to p411!! still waitin for request
The Blue Bonnets are supposed to be great this year.
or
My office, boat, bed, car, fireplace, outdoor fireplace etc etc
Depending on who is doing the shoot.. you may have limits as to props and lighting avalable... But in either case..go with what makes you look best... sexy and natural looking..try to stay away from a lot of photoshoping and effects... And have FUN
Enjoy
DFWRaven
Do black and white phoos that leave something to the imagination.
Classy photos are nice, leave something to the imagination.
I had really hoped to do some photos of some willing lady or ladies this weekend since the wife is out of town, unfortunately, my grown son isn't.

Props can be very small and yet effective. The only time I had the privacy to set up for a shoot was with Hotlips Houlihan. Hats and fans are good, I also keep a box of faux fabric remnants that can be made to look pretty darn good in photoshop. Since she keeps her face hidden I was able to create fur masks digitally to put on her as well.

As for backdrop variety, if you do some shots against an evenly lit background of near constant color (white is best), it is pretty easy to move you onto a variety of other backgrounds. The shot I manipulated of Lindsy Lacy in my thread "fantasy photos" was one someone took of her straddling a massage table. Pleasure09 was sitting on a window ledge after our session (without an elephan crown or cape) when I got a very nice shot of her lovely eyes. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=17475

Many people here cringe at the mention of Photoshop, but for backgrounds and lighting manipulations I see nothing wrong with it, it's great fun for me and adds some entertainment value. Now, obviously excessive skin smoothing, tummy tucking, etc. would be a no,no for ads.

Have a great time, wish I was there. And by all means do some close ups, the eyes speak to people at an entirely different level.

Regards,