Idiocy knows no bounds.

How fake is this bitch? I just can't believe some people just follow her blindly, no matter how ridiculous she is. As a 40 year union member I don't need her to tell me what to think about unions.

One thing I learned you evil bitch, just because someone lives on a poor part of town doesn't make them stupid, it just makes them poor. You don't need to talk down to the people of Detroit because they aren't rich and talk to them like you're all of a sudden someone struggling to put food on the plate, and talk to them in a fake and condescending manner.

You need to talk to them like you're someone who can be a leader, not some fake bitch that everybody can see right through as a huge fake.

Lastly there are enough poor people in America that need help way before the illegal aliens should even get a government dime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM6YECSSpnA
You do know that calling her "bitch" and "cunt" all of the time in your many rants is not going to change what is going to happen in November. Don't you?

By the way, how much do you think a rich guy like Trump actually cares about unions? He cares about as much about them as he does his basement dwellers. He'll be more than happy to take their votes and that's the full extent of him giving a flying fuck.

Edit for below: Any link to support that claim, Salty? I'll wait. LOL

Edit 2 for below: My 2nd paragraph has to do with your topic/rant. You just don't like it, DJ which is called a YOU problem.
You do know that calling her "bitch" and "cunt" all of the time in your many rants is not going to change what is going to happen in November. Don't you?

By the way, how much do you think a rich guy like Trump actually cares about unions? He cares about as much about them as he does his basement dwellers. He'll be more than happy to take their votes and that's the extent of him giving a flying fuck. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... We KNOW that the Teamster's Union cares about Trump.
Chose Him almost 2 to 1 over Kamala.
The Teamsters know how fake Kamala is.

John was just about to point that out.

#### Salty
You do know that calling her "bitch" and "cunt" all of the time in your many rants is not going to change what is going to happen in November. Don't you? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

The topic of this thread isn't me, it's about how fake the bitch is. So I will keep my reply on topic.
The topic of this thread isn't me, it's about how fake the bitch is. So I will keep my reply on topic. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Actually this post appears to be all about your own feelings about Harris.
From the topic sentence to the included rant about the “evil bitch”.

This is an opinion piece pure and simple.
You might have put a Teamsters veneer on it, but this is entirely a thread about you and your ungentlemanly disdain for VP Harris. And it’s beginning to sound like a .

You’re right, though. Idiocy knows no bounds.
... We KNOW that the Teamster's Union cares about Trump.
Chose Him almost 2 to 1 over Kamala.
The Teamsters know how fake Kamala is.

John was just about to point that out.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Why then didn’t they endorse Trump?

Who’s being fake here, matey?
Why then didn’t they endorse Trump?

Who’s being fake here, matey? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The rank and file Teamsters disagree with the politics of the Teamsters Leaders who are more interested in getting money from Democrats than actual policies the rank and file want.

UAW is pissed the Harris/Biden and the green new deal are intent on shuttering the United States care industry and giving it to China.
UAW is pissed the Harris/Biden and the green new deal are intent on shuttering the United States care industry and giving it to China. Originally Posted by farmstud60
When did this happen? I just saw the head of the UAW on TV last night and he was promoting Harris and bashing Trump's sorry ass... you really need to stop only following MAGA bullshit propaganda, man. Seriously.

https://uaw.org/everything-the-worki...for-president/
When did this happen? I just saw the head of the UAW on TV last night and he was promoting Harris and bashing Trump's sorry ass... you really need to stop only following MAGA bullshit propaganda, man. Seriously.

https://uaw.org/everything-the-worki...for-president/ Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Good post LM. It looks like Dear_John did not get the memo.

https://uaw.org/everything-the-worki...for-president/ Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I said rank and file, the Union leaders are in bed with Democrats and don't pay attention to policy
So basically what you’re saying is that it was rigged.

Gotcha.