What is the sexiest thing that you have seen or been done to you?

It can be something as simple as a woman brushing the hair off her neck or as nasty as putting some of her own juices on your lips with her finger then sucking it off. I know I have had encounters with men and sometimes the smallest thing turned me on more then I could imagine. I go back and re-live a few of those moments. What stuck in your mind ? Im interested to know and I would love to pick up some tips. I think we should never stop trying to become better lovers.
Nice threAD. :-) Sexy and nasty are two different things to me. I think a girl gently licking her lips is sexy but seeing her FIV and letting me taste her juice is nasty - both of which I love.
For the love of god people. You know what you are right. Women are not capable of having sensual , curious thoughts. Every thought you see on this board are simply a poor attempt to drum up some biz.
Trust me if I wanted to post a threAD , I would be much more blunt and creative . Gee I wonder why coed is so boring and there are not many fun or thought provoking posts from ladies ? Oh yeah , because of assumptions like that.

I would be impressed if you had an original thought of your own instead of parroting what you hear everyone else saying
DFK is a lost art and kisses down the neck...
Ear nibbling can drive one insane if done right ...
How about this; going to meet a girl and knowing she had a loaded one in the chamber and shit it out 5 minutes before I got there. Pretty sexy, eh? original for ya? Did the smiley face throw you off?
After daty she says she wants to taste herself on my lips and goes on to DFK, also after rubbing kitty juices on my fingers and having suck on them is such a turn on
Oh lord not at all , coming back at me with taking a dump before I see a gent after I posted about taking a dump before I see a gent .... Original ? No hun , I would call that a feeble and failure of attempt at embarrassing me.

Once again parroting what you heard others say
It's not a feeble attempt to embarass; you did that already by posting that great story. What is feeble is you getting all riled up at me because I simply called your post a threAD followed by :-). It was a joke, hun. Nothing more but I'd like to continue our back and forth and see if I can get you to say this:
Purtybaby said: Im not gonna lie , goin at it got me hot. As much as I dislike you , I find myself wanting to fuck you. God has played us well hasn't he.
Kaw! Kaw! Kaw! Quote the parrot, never more.
Thank you for informing me that I embarrassed myself as I do not recall feeling those feelings. Don't play it off as a joke. Be a man and stand by what you said. If you want me to want to fuck you , open your wallet and shut your mouth
I didn't deny it. It's all there in back and white so I did man up to what I said. I like that; I open my wallet and you open up your heart to this feeble man wanting to use his little dick on such a lovely mouth spewing vitriol and spite. Now that is sexy!
This is gonna be fun to watch... But in the mean time here is my input: a girl using her tongue and sweet breath on my ear. Just thinking about it gives me the chills!
Yes ! That is exactly what happens to me thinking about ear nibbling.
Here are some of my favorites:

- Was seeing this girl and we went to dinner and the waiter asked if we wanted dessert. She replied with, "I am his dessert". Shocked the hell out of me and turned me on at the same time. I felt like a man that night knowing the person I'm with wanted me badly and she was playful at the same time.

- Love when a woman rides me and then hops off to take me in her mouth and taste herself off me.

- Agree that DFK is a long lost art. I love to DFK and you could make love just using your lips, mouth, and tongue.

- Love when a woman slightly arches her ass in the air when laying on her stomach. This could be from her receiving a message from me and she slightly spread her legs and arched her ass in the air because she wants me to finger her while she's all oiled up and feeling frisky.

- Love when a woman wears a little black dress that is borderline slutty, yet classy. My knees go weak just thinking about a woman that knows how to wear the shit out of a LBD. So damn sexy...
purtybaby, I am going to have to meet you one day, you crack me up and love your bluntness!

As for me I think soft gentle kisses on my inner thighs, and soft slow licks around my outer love box, teasing and teasing till I just cave!