What does/should a GFE appointment consist of?

When I go see a GFE provider I expect certain things that I consider GFE.

1. DFK
2. BBBJ
3. Passion (pretend I am ur boyfriend)
4. CFS
5. Cleanup
6. Talk

I have seen several GFE providers over the last 2.5 months and I would say only 3 or 4 of them qualify as GFE in my humble opinion.

I guess my purpose of this thread is to ask:

Is my definition/expectations of GFE services wrong?
What do you consider GFE?
DFk and bbbj for me an actually convo. I want the girl who is great to talk to and who seems like a lady in public but a freak in the sheets.
Deja Snooze, been asked and answered more times than the sum total of every appt by every provider on these boards since the inception of Eccie!
Here's some more incredibly interesting topics,
Best BBBJ
Newbie Friendly Providers
Where should I stay?
[QUOTE=HotButteredWhiskerBiscui t;1053446617]Deja Snooze, been asked and answered more times than the sum total of every appt by every provider on these boards since the inception of Eccie!
QUOTE]

...And yet, it keeps coming up. Since this is an information exchange, let the people who want to comment here do so.

Your attitude is not necessary or welcome. Go post someplace else...Hey, I hear the www.iknowmoreaboutwhoresthanyo u.com domain is available; maybe you should start your own service for advanced users. Let me know if you get any providers posting on your new website, okay?

...now where's the goddamn smiley with the fuck you finger raised?
That sounded like pointed disrespect to me! You're right this is an info site,and as such repetitive info can be found using the search forum function. Its top right of the forum. I was searching bj's,and ran across a post about a limp dicked guy who could'nt get it up for a free bj to help a provider with a video. Simply amazing,who can't get a boner? Comes as natural as breathing.
May your GFE session contain much less hostility than this thread.
the option for daty needs to be included I think.
But the most important aspect is IOP. I can overlook just about everything else if she makes me believe for that hour that I am the most important man in her life.
That sounded like pointed disrespect to me! You're right this is an info site,and as such repetitive info can be found using the search forum function. Its top right of the forum. I was searching bj's,and ran across a post about a limp dicked guy who could'nt get it up for a free bj to help a provider with a video. Simply amazing,who can't get a boner? Comes as natural as breathing. Originally Posted by HotButteredWhiskerBiscuit
Blah-ha!
You got me!
Deja Snooze, been asked and answered more times than the sum total of every appt by every provider on these boards since the inception of Eccie!
Best BBBJ
Where should I stay? Originally Posted by HotButteredWhiskerBiscuit
Hell yeah, helps my post count !!! I get a free post every 1000...

On to the snooze topic .... MSOG !!!
That sounded like pointed disrespect to me! You're right this is an info site,and as such repetitive info can be found using the search forum function. Its top right of the forum. I was searching bj's,and ran across a post about a limp dicked guy who could'nt get it up for a free bj to help a provider with a video. Simply amazing,who can't get a boner? Comes as natural as breathing. Originally Posted by HotButteredWhiskerBiscuit
That was my first encounter with "whiskey dick." Didn't stop me from drinking whisky, though.

Seriously, you were trying to put the OP in his place, and I was trying to give it back. It is an honest question from a user.

You didn't have to be rude and make him feel like a nube. Everyone who read a post where you kindly informed him of the search feature, or even linked to a thread, would have thought you were far cooler than with the post you left.
Best BBBJ
Seems like a unstable newbie with no reviews to me.
Deja Snooze, been asked and answered more times than the sum total of every appt by every provider on these boards since the inception of Eccie! Originally Posted by HotButteredWhiskerBiscuit
Says the guy who has been on here since June....?

OK EVERYONE...The KINDER, GENTLER LILLY Is Asking

For Every One To PLAY NICER Together WHILE You Are

In The SANDBOX!!!!!

NO KICKING SAND IN EACH OTHERS FACE!!!

MEANWHILE...BACK ON TOPIC...

I Think GFE Means That You ACTUALLY Feel Like You Are

Seeing Someone You Have A "REAL RELATIONSHIP" With!!!

YES That Means You Show Up, And Are TRULY Interested

In How Each Others Day Has Been - What You Have Been

Up To, And If There Is Anything On Your Mind That You Would

Like To Talk To Someone About - LIKE IN A REAL RELATIONSHIP -

As I Said Before!!!

MOST DEFINITELY KISSING Is IMPORTANT To Get Things HEATED

UP!!!!! Then It Entails EVERYTHING That You Would Do With Your SO,

OR AT LEAST I WOULD HOPE YOU WOULD DO WITH AN SO

(SORRY To Those Whose SO ISN'T DOWN With Being SENSUAL)

It Should Include BBBJ - DATY - WONDERFUL FULFILLING

Covered Intercourse (YES This IS The HOBBY) KISSING ALL

THE WAY THROUGH - LOTS OF IT!!!!! AND HELL PASSION

JUST GOES WITHOUT SAYING!!!!! Clean Up Is An EXTRA Touch

That Shows You Are A Considerate Lover, And Then Cuddling/Spooning,

And Talking About Whatever Is On Your Mind.

JUST LIKE I HOPE YOU WOULD DO WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER!!!!!!

AND VIOLA!!!!!!! GFE SUPREME - AT LEAST IN MY BOOK!!!!!

Best BBBJ
You know the guideline says to "follow the golden rule". So if one doesn't like the topic of a thread or the subject matter has been overdone (at least in your opinion) the just move on. There is no need to be nasty and disrespectful because someone asked a question or started a topic that has been done before.

Given that one infraction will send you away for a mandatory vacation, one would think that you would tone your rhetoric down just a bit. This is the last bit of slack I am going to give you.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
1.MSOG
2.DFK
3.BBBJ
4.DATY
5.Foot Play