How did this happen?

I woke up this morning to log on and I found out that I apparently dyed my hair black, got a killer tan and got a stomach tattoo without my knowing!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=797354

Now that's what I call a bait and switch! Anyone know how to get a mistaken review removed?
that review is not for you its for a new provider in the welcome wagon.
O wait i see the mods put it on your review list . p.m. a mod and have them put it under kierablu's Profile. And nice ass by the way would like to play with it one day.
  • Loxly
  • 08-01-2013, 10:14 AM
LOL... if you can change that fast maybe we'll have to start calling you Sybil. Still... you have to pick up the pace to match the speed of my avatar.
Girl in the pic seems to have nice legs anyway...could be worse! I'm sure the mods will get you taken care of!
... and here I was reading the title and thought you got pregnant, and was about to tell you all about protection and stuff .... even though it was too late... next time ....

To get your hair color back, a regular tan, and remove that tattoo without cosmetic surgery, just do as rg124 suggests ...
I removed it from your list. I will go in later and re-assign to the newer lady!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff