Ladies, you might want to get some of these...

... to spice up your next session.

LATH.PIN Ladies Anti-exposure Cat Printed Hipsters Knickers Briefs Underwear

They seem to be marketing these as some sort of "protection" against your next accidental upskirt flash. I saw it on a post by "ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney" of Facebook (that's a page which posts all sorts of interesting merchandise), and the picture they posted may give you an idea:

Of course someone posted the very obvious comment: "They ought to call these 'pussy panties'!"

Cheers,

bcg
lol awwwwwww cute!

LOL Neat!!
No black pussy? lol
Those are adorable! Dee, what do ya say, matching pair with knee socks?
oh yeaaaaaa

... to spice up your next session.

LATH.PIN Ladies Anti-exposure Cat Printed Hipsters Knickers Briefs Underwear

They seem to be marketing these as some sort of "protection" against your next accidental upskirt flash. I saw it on a post by "ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney" of Facebook (that's a page which posts all sorts of interesting merchandise), and the picture they posted may give you an idea:

Of course someone posted the very obvious comment: "They ought to call these 'pussy panties'!"

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Awesome. BCG!

BTW, miss you!!

Lea
Awesome. BCG!

BTW, miss you!! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Sadly, it has been way too long. Maybe as much as ten years? (2006 is sticking in my mind for some reason.)

Per the schedule in your .sig, we just missed each other in St. Louis by a few days; I was there to welcome my infant granddaughter into the world. Then again, the situation was busy enough that I didn't have a lot of free time for adult play. And not really enough money, either.

Well, if Those Inconsiderate Bastards would just stop winning my lottery prizes...

Take care and stay sexy!

Cheers,

bcg