Left Wing Hollywood Hypocrites

Those Hollywood fuckers are all the time proselytizing and lecturing us poor, flyover country types. Telling us to love faggots, encouraging affirmative action, praising destructive feminism.

But what do they do when no one calls them on it.

They nominate only whiteys!

The 2015 Oscar nominations were announced Thursday morning, and all 20 acting nominees were white – something that hasn't happened in nearly two decades. Notable snubs included David Oyelowo, who portrayed Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in Selma, and Selma director Ava DuVernay, who would have been the first black woman nominated in the Best Director category. The snubs quickly gave birth to the hashtag #OscarsSoWhite on Twitter.

Practice what you preach. I for one think they should nominate the most deserving actors, even if none of them are white. So, I'm only complaining about their hypocrisy. If conservatives ran Hollywood, they would be killed for what these people do!!!

http://www.people.com/article/academ...cars-diversity
At least they could have nominated Bill Cosby for a lifetime achievement award....
You two can join Al Sharpton, he is getting up a protest
You two can join Al Sharpton, he is getting up a protest Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LOL!!
At least they could have nominated Bill Cosby for a lifetime achievement award.... Originally Posted by lustylad
OK, I don't care who you are....that's funny.
Those Hollywood fuckers are all the time proselytizing and lecturing us poor, flyover country types. Telling us to love faggots, encouraging affirmative action, praising destructive feminism.

But what do they do when no one calls them on it.

They nominate only whiteys!

The 2015 Oscar nominations were announced Thursday morning, and all 20 acting nominees were white – something that hasn't happened in nearly two decades. Notable snubs included David Oyelowo, who portrayed Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in Selma, and Selma director Ava DuVernay, who would have been the first black woman nominated in the Best Director category. The snubs quickly gave birth to the hashtag #OscarsSoWhite on Twitter.

Practice what you preach. I for one think they should nominate the most deserving actors, even if none of them are white. So, I'm only complaining about their hypocrisy. If conservatives ran Hollywood, they would be killed for what these people do!!!

http://www.people.com/article/academ...cars-diversity Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
They should nominate you for the whiney jew lawyer award. You got it in the bag....
This is a great knee jerk story about racism but does anyone know how they nominate those that get nominated. Was Selma that great of a movie? Was the acting really that great? Everyone seems to think that a black person has to nominated but I didn't think people believed in tokens or affirmative action. Of course some idiot will take my words to mean that I endorse what happened but I am really saying that we don't know how the nominations occur or how the initial voting went. People like Sharpton would have you believe that somewhere in Harvey Weinstein's basement is a box of ballots that says "Black People" that will never be counted....just like when the democrats steal an election.

How many people here have seen Selma? Can anyone think of any other black actors, writers, or directors OUTSIDE of Selma that deserve recognition this year (2014)?
I likely won't see it on TV or at the theaters. It's made $20MM so far. Every baseball season there seems to be another "Jackie Robinson Story" movie. The Oscars are bullshit anyway..."The English Patient" as best picture..."It's Hard Being a Pimp" as best song? "Crash" was just over the top race peddling. Gave up caring about the award show around the time Bob Hope stopped hosting.
They should nominate you for the whiney jew lawyer award. You got it in the bag.... Originally Posted by timpage
You have the rude negro award wrapped up!
You have the rude negro award wrapped up! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
OK, that's pretty funny too....

I could give a shit about the academy awards. This is a news story generated by the networks so nitwits like the admiral can get all spun up......who cares?
Yes, I forgot, thinking is not your forte' is it Timmie?
Yes, I forgot, thinking is not your forte' is it Timmie? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'll leave the "thinking" about who is going to win academy awards up to you admiral.....
Friggin Al Sparpton is all up in arms over this. Why isn't he upset that the BET awards have only nominated 3 white people in it's entire history?

IMO all of the awards shows are total BS. Come on, The Birdman is getting an award? I don't think I've met a single person who has seen that movie.
You don't know the difference between thinking and opinion? Sure I read what you write but I though you were just acting the part of the dummy....okay then. What I wrote was opinion not thinking. Thinking happens when I know what and why they did what they did. No one here knows any of that so it is all opinion. Now if you're a libtard who believes in tokens and affirmative action then you tend to be outraged by what happened (though you have no idea what happened). If you're a conservative (and remember recent history) you can cite examples where Hollywood bent over backwards and awarded undeserving performances just because of public pressure. More importantly (in my opinion) Hollywood will ignore very popular, very successful movies because of some kind of institutional bigotry against success. Think Lord of the Rings, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers, or Batman (Heath Ledger dying gave him an edge). Of course that is all opinion. Now back to our regularly scheduled bullshit from Timmie.
Can someone reconcile Mel Gibson's and Jessica Chastain's opinions of Hollywood?

Jessica Chastain addresses lack of diversity in Hollywood

“Today is Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday, so it got me thinking about our need to build the strength of diversity in our industry, and to stand together against homophobic, sexist, misogynistic, anti-Semitic and racist agendas,” Jessica Chastain said.

http://www.msnbc.com/jose-diaz-balar...sity-hollywood