German Journalist: ISIS wants to kill hundreds of millions...

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/201...752725983.html

Jurgen Todenhofer reports that ISIS is planning on murdering hundreds of millions of non-muslims (and some muslims that are not pure) in order to achieve their goals. Why is this important to us (yeah, we've heard this all before)? Because everyday new people are arriving in Iraq/Syria to fight on the side of barbarism and some of those people are from the United States. That means (stating the obvious) that those people who want to kill are already in this country and some of them were even born here. I did the math a few threads ago, even by government estimates (and we know how accurate they are) suggest 90,000 willing participants for Jihad already live here or the equivalent of three or four divisions which would be supported by another 900,000. You see the size of our problem? Of course there are those turncoats who would support ISIS and Jihad because they think that America deserves to be taken down a notch or two though they don't believe in Jihad or Islam. They're just bitter and have an axe to grind but they will betray their country.
  • Old-T
  • 01-18-2015, 02:12 PM
And your solution is....?

Internment camps? Peremptory arrests? Deportation?

I am not saying your numbers are wrong--I am also not saying they are right, I do not know--I am asking your thoughts on what to do.

Yes, this is a potentially difficult situation--but we have a constitution that does allow even our own citizens to hate us. Until they do something, what would you do? Let them but lots of guns and ammo? Only sell pressure cookers to people who attend the correct churches? Require imams to give copies of their preaching to the government? Have someone subjectively decide which religious communities are "good" and "bad"? Seems like we addressed that one with churches in Houston or somewhere else in Texas. (Once there is sufficient evidence that a specific mosque or church has crossed the line, then in my mind go for it. I just don't know that my line agrees with yours or anyone else's).

Really now: how do you take steps to protect us from this without squashing the rights of many other US citizens who have no such feelings? Repression is the goal of terrorism--cause the government to become overly repressive and the people will fight the war of insurrection for you.
They will have to change their ways, they are killing more Muslims than Non now.
OK, so you get that entire rant from one line of the story?
TWAT !
Another example of the TWAT calling the president black!

LMAO!

Another example of the TWAT calling the president black!

LMAO!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I like that line, though the intended target was ill advised.
And your solution is....?

Internment camps? Peremptory arrests? Deportation?

I am not saying your numbers are wrong--I am also not saying they are right, I do not know--I am asking your thoughts on what to do.

Yes, this is a potentially difficult situation--but we have a constitution that does allow even our own citizens to hate us. Until they do something, what would you do? Let them but lots of guns and ammo? Only sell pressure cookers to people who attend the correct churches? Require imams to give copies of their preaching to the government? Have someone subjectively decide which religious communities are "good" and "bad"? Seems like we addressed that one with churches in Houston or somewhere else in Texas. (Once there is sufficient evidence that a specific mosque or church has crossed the line, then in my mind go for it. I just don't know that my line agrees with yours or anyone else's).

Really now: how do you take steps to protect us from this without squashing the rights of many other US citizens who have no such feelings? Repression is the goal of terrorism--cause the government to become overly repressive and the people will fight the war of insurrection for you. Originally Posted by Old-T
I agree, it is difficult. Your post is an excellent analysis of our domestic problem.However, is there any real reason we cannot stop Muslim immigration for the time being?
They aren't US citizens..yet...
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2015, 06:30 PM
I agree, it is difficult. Your post is an excellent analysis of our domestic problem.However, is there any real reason we cannot stop Muslim immigration for the time being?
They aren't US citizens..yet... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
So the Muslims that risked their lives helping us in say Iraq and Afghanistan we should deny entry into this country? How about the family that saved Marcus Lattrel?
So the Muslims that risked their lives helping us in say Iraq and Afghanistan we should deny entry into this country? How about the family that saved Marcus Lattrel? Originally Posted by WTF
OK, I'll grant them an exception - good catch.
Otherwise, shouldn't they at least pay a screening fee so the FBI can investigate them thoroughly at their expense?
Well, we can zero out the influx of immigrants from Muslim countries. That will reduce the number of jihadist candidates.

Undo the bullshit of Teddy Kennedy's immigration reform back in the 1960s and start hand-picking high skilled people from friendly countries.

Cut off all immigration from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, nearly all of the Middle East, and all African countries with large Muslim populations.

Emigration quotas are part of our sovereign powers. No one has a right to emigrate here.
Well, we can zero out the influx of immigrants from Muslim countries. That will reduce the number of jihadist candidates.

Undo the bullshit of Teddy Kennedy's immigration reform back in the 1960s and start hand-picking high skilled people from friendly countries.

Cut off all immigration from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, nearly all of the Middle East, and all African countries with large Muslim populations.

Emigration quotas are part of our sovereign powers. No one has a right to emigrate here. Originally Posted by ExNYer
What ExNYer said... I agree!
  • Old-T
  • 01-18-2015, 10:42 PM

Emigration quotas are part of our sovereign powers. No one has a right to emigrate here. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Agree with much of your post. But words like "all" never quite fit the real world too well.
We still have laws on the books going back to 1917 about sedition. They used to be used and can be again until we can figure out a better way to deal with this. Right now, we have laws about making threats, assault and battery, and hate speech. We have to get used to the idea that hate speech is a two way street, non-whites can do it too and and anyone who advocates the overthrow of the government and replacement of the Constitution by Sharia should be detained until we can ascertain their threat level. We do that at airports now if some mentions a bomb. Anyone who goes to fight for a terrorist (and we have to update and correct our terrorism lists) from the US loses their citizenship immediately. They can never return even if they were born here. Of course on the covert side, if they want to spill their guts about what they did and whom they met with then we can detain them for a few years and send them home but only if they provide useful information. Outside the US, treat them just the way we did the Nazis and Japanese during World War II. Attack them at every opportunity, destroy their strongholds, and occupy their countries. This last is the most difficult but what other choice do we have?
WhatEVER ExNYer said... I agree! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's not like you understand him, SLOBBRIN.