Comedian finds racism where none exists and misses the real racism

http://joeforamerica.com/2015/01/jim...ks-foot-tweet/

Jimmy Fallon made a joke (or something like that) about how white the Republicans were who were running for the White House. Some how in his haste to cast an insult he forgot Ben Carson, Allen West, Ted Cruz, and Bobby Jindal. On the reverse side, he saw nothing to shock him with a Hillary, Elizabeth, or Joe ticket on the Democratic side. Typical.

The take away for the people on this site is that know your subject before you post.
  • Old-T
  • 01-20-2015, 07:59 AM
No one ever said that LWWs are any brighter than any other Wackos. Especially comedians. I have never comprehended the popularity of late night TV talk shows. Nothing more than a few incestuous minded people--most of whom I don't recognize in the least--patting each other on the back for doing nothing of note.
Never watch the shit, Old-T, for the same reasons you posted.

But I do get to watch JDIdiot play the race card almost every day and then try an explain he's NOT obsessed with all things racial.

What I continue to find amazing is how it seems like RWWipes can't understand why ALL liberals don't march to war every time a RWWipe assails a liberal.

That is called freedom. Guys like JDIdiot and his pals just don't get it. Everything's got to be "us vs. them." I blame pro wrestling...
http://joeforamerica.com/2015/01/jim...ks-foot-tweet/

Jimmy Fallon made a joke (or something like that) about how white the Republicans were who were running for the White House. Some how in his haste to cast an insult he forgot Ben Carson, Allen West, Ted Cruz, and Bobby Jindal. On the reverse side, he saw nothing to shock him with a Hillary, Elizabeth, or Joe ticket on the Democratic side. Typical.

The take away for the people on this site is that know your subject before you post. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When did all those brown skinned people declare they were running for POTUS?
Here is another joke to irritate you by Seth Meyers.
Mitt decided to run again by watching his dog run into a electric fence three times.
  • Old-T
  • 01-20-2015, 10:53 AM
Never watch the shit, Old-T, for the same reasons you posted.

But I do get to watch JDIdiot play the race card almost every day and then try an explain he's NOT obsessed with all things racial.

What I continue to find amazing is how it seems like RWWipes can't understand why ALL liberals don't march to war every time a RWWipe assails a liberal.

That is called freedom. Guys like JDIdiot and his pals just don't get it. Everything's got to be "us vs. them." I blame pro wrestling... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OK, enough!!! Just stop that!! Snide comments about pro wrestling will not be tolerated here. Bruno Sammartino is a REAL american hero. Right up there with John Wayne. How dare you!! I am beginning to question whether you actually saw him wrestle Dr Bill Miller, the fighting dentist. That is just an uncalled for inflammatory comment on your part.
Like Fallon (the Leno replacement my ass), like FuckZup. Neither one can see it but they think it.
OK, enough!!! Just stop that!! Snide comments about pro wrestling will not be tolerated here. Bruno Sammartino is a REAL american hero. Right up there with John Wayne. How dare you!! I am beginning to question whether you actually saw him wrestle Dr Bill Miller, the fighting dentist. That is just an uncalled for inflammatory comment on your part. Originally Posted by Old-T
Bruno Sammartino was a pussy compared with Lou Thesz!

More importantly, I think Eugene, the "Wrestling Retard," is posting on this board. Under several handles.

CHIT. Sorry...

Like Fallon (the Leno replacement my ass), like FuckZup. Neither one can see it but they think it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Now, JDIdiot is a mind reader?

More like a Weekly Reader!

Thanks, scrotumchin, for making my point again and again!

(scrotumchin ... heh heh heh)

• Old-T
  • 01-20-2015, 05:06 PM

More importantly, I think Eugene, the "Wrestling Retard," is posting on this board. Under several handles.

CHIT. Sorry...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You may well be right about Eugene. I forgot that all those blows to the head can cause some amount of dysfunction in verbal and logical expression. If I degrade Eugene's mental state several levels, then yes, I can see the resemblance to some posters here.

But as far as Thesz, YOU are the one sounding retarded. Bruno would squash him like an over ripe cramping in his bearing. And if memory serves me right he did. You must be anti-Italian if you are questioning Bruno's greatness! !

CHIT. Sorry...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not posting under several handles you asshole!!!
You constantly accuse people of that shit, and you are an asshole for doing it.