Kokomo's, Cocal, Jaco and Spring Break

Just got back picking up a couple of college spring breakers from the N.J. area, who stayed in Jaco for a week. Gotta love the young guys who book hotels on their own. They paid in advance with travelosity and split a 2 bed hotel room at the Blue Palm. Man did this bring back memories when when had to put as many guys in a room in Panama City Beach, Florida. Anyways, picked them up at 7:30 this morning and headed back to SJO. I love new guys because they usually shoot straight from the hip, when it comes to detailing their new adventure. A few things I found out are.......1. Never stay at the Blue Palms. (I already knew this but the guys had pre-paid) $20 chica fee. 2. No secret that Cocal is like the Del Rey on steriods. They said on Thursday night, there must have been 200 ladies there and maybe 30 guys. Standing room only. 3. It's a buyers market in Jaco as well. They never paid more than $60 at the Cocal. Friday night was awesome as well. They arrived last Saturday night and the Cocal was off the chain then as well. 4. The new Kokomo's Sports Bar and Grill has Margarita's for $1 from 4-7 p.m. Monday - Friday. Only a few bucks and these young gents were lit. 5. Centerfolds is now open and these 2 young guys received the VIP treatment on opening night for free. So did all the other guest. Free booze to boot. 6. The 4 hour ATV tour was awesome. Went to the waterfall, took a dip and had a great fresh Talapia lunch. I've never had anyone to claim otherwise. And finally 7. Manuel Antonio is worth seeing, however the monkeys are mean. I've experienced that one myself.

I recommended that they NOT tell their friends and college classmates about their experience. It will ruin it for the rest of us old geezers. Can you imagine what might happen to Jaco, during the month of March, if all these young men figure out, there is other places to go besides Florida? I mean you can get good airfares from the N.E., ($360 Southwest R.T.) moderately price rooms and smoking hot women that you can actually rent by the hour for $60? It's no wonder they are already planning their next spring break trip, minus the Blue Palms.

Sincerely,
Sid
On your trip to Costa Rica, do it "Doggy Style"
O.L.D. One Lucky Dogg Tours & Travel
http://oneluckydogg.com
info@oneluckydogg.com
850-390-4808 Skype
011+506-7048-3760 C.R.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Kokomo's2.JPG (65.1 KB, 1307 views) File Type: jpg Ticasparty1.jpg (122.7 KB, 1298 views) File Type: jpg cocal1.jpg (60.2 KB, 1291 views)
hey lucky dog me and a group of friends will be in costa rica on april 30 - may 4 for my brothers bachelor party. we will be staying at jaco. we already booked a place to stay with jacovip. we haven't book any excursions or outings yet. what exactly do you provide and do you have any tips for a noob.
hey lucky dog me and a group of friends will be in costa rica on april 30 - may 4 for my brothers bachelor party. we will be staying at jaco. we already booked a place to stay with jacovip. we haven't book any excursions or outings yet. what exactly do you provide and do you have any tips for a noob. Originally Posted by Teddy25
Looks like you guys are going to have a blast. We do everything for discounts on hotels, transportation, fishing excursions and all of your favorite tours. Let me know if we can assist. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Sid
On your trip to Costa Rica, do it "Doggy Style"
O.L.D. One Lucky Dogg Tours & Travel
http://oneluckydogg.com
info@oneluckydogg.com
850-390-4808 Skype
011+506-7048-3760 C.R.
nice info. looks like a good get away
CR seems like a fun place to travel... Any idea on how big the eccie community is down there.
The trade is legal there so no need for eccie.
Oh I see. Definelty makes for a good vacation spot !