If I had A $1 for every time

I herd I can't make it to my APT, Today !!
I could of paid for a new car with cash..

1. have a family emergency or ( died over night )
2. boss called me back to work
3. sorry got in a car accident
4. my check didn't get posted last night
5. I forgot ..
6. i'm sick
7. my ATF called ..
8. ran out of gas
9. car wont start
10.stuck in traffic

any more you heard .. ????
Number 4 was a problem for me when my work went to automated pay.
Grandma died.

Grandpa is sick.

Grandmother is sick, Grandfather died.

Aunt needs me.

Grandmother, Aunt & Grandpa's car, that I was borrowing, had a flat tire. (I get the flat tire one more than what seems reasonable to me. There aren't THAT many flat tires in Dallas. Jeesh.)

The ATM isn't working!!! Gasp.

There are so many excuses. Dealt with one yesterday. Waiting for a few today. The work ones are understandable. If you get the sniffles, please DO cancel, because I don't wish to get sick.

But sometimes ... please. We've all been around the block a few times. Just tell me that you cannot make it. You don't NEED an excuse.

i legitly had number 1 back in december of last year, i let the provider know at 5 am i think it was we were going to see each other later that night. I felt bad about it too.
I really don't get why we see this all the time, from both Hobbyist and Provider.. do you routinely conduct business that way? why is it people can't book a session, and it just happens? I understand shit happening, but why can't cancellations be (in the words of some Politicians on abortion) legal and rare?

I've had several "no response when I got to the incall" experiences.. those are the most mind-boggling.. I have never failed to make a session, why would you book and not go through with it? barring the most unexpected sudden problem, of course.
Better to get canceled on with a reason than to show up at scheduled time and get crickets after you've drove across town.
I have gotten the, we need to reschedule because of that time of month a couple of times. Otherwise, knock on my wood, I have not gotten any other delay or last minute cancelation excuses. I suppose I have been lucky......or something......
hey I hear you all ,, I would hope if you use the Family member die that you think twice on that one !

If you can't make it just say .. hey I'm sorry I can't do this today
please don't wait till you are to corfirm day of or
how ever the person like you to corfirm by time of apt

I'm one can say things happen .. but if I was traveling to see you please give me more notice ,,and things do happen last min I get it

... play on lovers
Number 7???? My ATF called...wow...did you commend his honesty or shoot him in the nuts?

Oh wait...that goes both ways...
Sick kids. Pump 'em full of aspirin and send them to school dammit .
From a hobbyist's perspective, I would not give a shit what excuse a provider came up with, if she cannot bring her A game and give her 100% attention and focus on me, cancel please.
Here's one we know but rarely a gent will admit to:

I contacted several ladies, Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C.

LOL

Just another reason I don't do "right now" appointments. LOL Also why I only allow 1 cancel per client. Nothing wrong with being a plan B or C, and even flattering, but hold 'em Tonto, I'll go thru my prep once for ya and let ya get away with it, but not twice.

EDIT: Great Advice?
I have gotten the, we need to reschedule because of that time of month Originally Posted by Invisible1
I should have once.. and didn't.. ewww!

Here's one we know but rarely a gent will admit to:

I contacted several ladies, Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C.

LOL

Just another reason I don't do "right now" appointments. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
this need further exploration... it is smart to contact several ladies; given the failure rate one needs a backup plan, if possible.. but that's why they are labelled plan A, B, C, because A is your first choice, obviously.. if A responds, you hit it.. or hope to.

the problem comes if you think A was not going to respond, then B texts and says "fine, see you at 4:00", then A texts a minute later saying "I'd love to see you at 4"! all we can do is give A sufficient time to respond.. in this scenario, I would see B, and A would be my backup if necessary.

many ladies ONLY do, basically, "right now" appointments.. their ad says don't call me until you're ready to rock.. I get that, it cuts down on time-wasters and reduces the likelihood of a no-show... I find it curious you take a different stance.
I don't like "right now" appointments but often, they're my bread and butter. That is one thing (there are more!) that Max and I have in common. I would much rather have a schedule, a calendar, that I could fill up (or not!) and depend on that being the schedule for the week.

That business model doesn't work for me. At all.

Now, I'm just happy when someone wishes to consider an appointment the next day. I LOVE that. However, you're right. Often, even THOSE guys cancel! (Had a 2 hour cancel on me this morning. Made the appointment yesterday, early evening. It was a compelling excuse but when he told me, frankly, I didn't believe it.)

I've had a LOT of men tell me that they only wish for an appointment "when they're in the mood," hence the last minute appointment thing.

Get your butt naked on my bed, give me about 20 seconds, and I'll get your happy ass in the mood.

Jeesh.
7. my ATF called .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Damn... right in the heart