Fake Review

I am not feeding into anyone dogpiling or attacking or giving me grief of any kind. I have a right to state that the review posted on me by morsa1990 is a complete work of fiction. I have received zero correspondence from this person and do not at all recall seeing him.

I do NOT offer fs sessions for $. Never have never will. My rates are average, not pricey, nor are they dirt cheap like he implied.

From what I can tell about the review, he rehashed old drama in an attempt to knock me down. Well, he succeeded, my appts cancelled and my phone is not ringing. Good job morsa. All the info you stated you could have easily gotten off my showcase, as far as my location, phone number, etc.

The statement that my hair might not be real. Lie. My hair is real and the review from Dentonkittylicker stated that it was. In fact, I have several reviews where they state I have beautiful hair.

The statements regarding my body and my pictures. Lies. My pictures are at the oldest less than a month and at the least 3 days old. I immediately remedied my "outdated" pics when I returned from my 2 yr hiatus and I don't see how it would be possible to fake my body shape to that extent. My pictures are accurate, real and not photoshopped.

I am sick and tired of the vendettas and the personal attacks. Lying about me is nothing new and just goes to show someone is either jealous or vindictive regarding some unintentional slight on my part. I don't believe morsa did this out of the blue but that he was put up to doing it by a 3rd party as I have never had any contact with morsa and never heard of his handle prior to the discovery of this bogus and derogatory review.

I have worked very hard at presenting my best and delivering nothing but quality in my sessions. I have labored to change the things about me that needed changing... got rid of bad influences and negative people in my life. I was doing well up until this BS came out.

Please, use your brain and let the majority rule when it comes to your opinion of me. The majority of my reviews do not have the negative opinion that this solitary poster hashing up old drama has. The majority of my reviews state the poster had a very enjoyable time with a sweet and attractive provider. I am not claiming to be a Playboy Bunny, I'm not perfect and yes, I've had a child and have some stretch marks... I don't flaunt it in my pictures but neither is it a secret. I'm just saying... I'm not fake. I have a good, curvy shape and my pics are accurate and VERY recent.

The review IS fake and that's all I have to say on the subject. Let the real truth be known. This was meant to discolor my reputation which has been improving due to my diligent efforts. Like I said... No good deed goes unpunished.
I'm sorry Kitty. That was wrong. Big hugs
Not to pile on but you do have a review for $100 from last month
Not to pile on but you do have a review for $100 from last month Originally Posted by blowmypop23
That was a BNG and $100 is my current BNG rate. This review states he received FS for $100 and that is NOT something I offer.
I'm sorry Kitty. That was wrong. Big hugs Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Thank you Bridgette Ann I appreciate the hug!!
That is terrible and sorry this happened to you!

Why don't they have a check and balances system here like p411 does and if a guy needs an ok from you, the notify you and you confirm whether you saw him or not.

Why don't they have a check and balances system here like p411 does and if a guy needs an ok from you, the notify you and you confirm whether you saw him or not. Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Does P411 have a process for ladies to confirm negative reviews? That's why they don't have it here. What lady in her right mind would confirm a negative review.

P411 is built on verification and facilitating appointments. eccie.net is built on information sharing and a selection process.
He contacted me today for the FIRST time and I have texts proving my case and also he told me I could pay him to take the review down or give him a session and he would write a real, positive review. When I told him no and asked him why he was trying to hurt my business he said, "He's sick of all us whores and we need to get real jobs at Wal-mart."

I have proof that the only time he contacted me, period was today when he text messaged me. My phone records show zero history with his phone number and I have never received a pm from him either.

He is threatening to write a rebuttal to my thread saying he can prove himself by describing what I was wearing. OooooKaaaay.... I wish he would post a picture! Lol

I am flying to NYC for some personal time in the morning and will be back this Wed. evening.

Why don't they have a check and balances system here like p411 does and if a guy needs an ok from you, the notify you and you confirm whether you saw him or not. Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Thank you Sophia, I totally appreciate the support. And yes, that would be nice... I'm not the only lady who has had to suffer the indignities of a fake review and being able to have a voice in the matter would be welcomed, I'm sure. Posting a rebuttal in coed is almost as daunting a task as running the gauntlet.
He contacted me today for the FIRST time and I have texts proving my case and also he told me I could pay him to take the review down or give him a session and he would write a real, positive review. When I told him no and asked him why he was trying to hurt my business he said, "He's sick of all us whores and we need to get real jobs at Wal-mart."

I have proof that the only time he contacted me, period was today when he text messaged me. My phone records show zero history with his phone number and I have never received a pm from him either.

He is threatening to write a rebuttal to my thread saying he can prove himself by describing what I was wearing. OooooKaaaay.... I wish he would post a picture! Lol

I am flying to NYC for some personal time in the morning and will be back this Wed. evening.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
How do you know the person texting you is him? Could be some random dude trying to shake y8u down.
How do you know the person texting you is him? Could be some random dude trying to shake y8u down. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I don't know Bolt... That very well could be. At this point, nothing's shocking anymore.
I don't know Bolt... That very well could be. At this point, nothing's shocking anymore.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Unless he is stupid enough to PM you through here it is likely someone trying to shake you down.
Don't know if the review is true or not but impressed by the way Kitty has handled the dispute.
Don't know if the review is true or not but impressed by the way Kitty has handled the dispute. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Me too. Always nice to see someone who handles things well, and better than the past. Good for her.
Hey kitty,
I was around for all-that-shit-that-went-down with you. (Has it been 2 years already?? Dang) I wish you all the best. You seem genuine here, as other have said. If ur false, it's eventually coming back to you. If you are for real, it Will eventually make it back around to you.

Stay on course babe. Stay on course.
Respectfully,
LnH

p.s. F$ck the haters!!!!!!!!!