Expired P411 Experiment

My P411 subscription expired about a year ago or so. I decided to see how hard or easy it is to get screened without P411 for a while. Well, long story short, getting screened without P411 is very easy with some providers (as little as 20 min), and can take 2 to 3 weeks or never happens with others. The biggest drawback is being put on a back burner when a busy provider has enough regulars or P411 clients contacting her for dates......and having to pm, text, or email them after a few days (sometimes after a week) has passed to find out if you did or did not pass their screening. So when I was in a hurry to see a lady I had not met yet, I often really missed P411. On the other hand, when I was not in a hurry, I often felt forgotten, yet did not want to come off as a creep or a stalker by communicating too often to find out if I passed screening. Kindness and understanding seemed always to work best. Getting pissed never helped speed things up.. Duh

Also, many of the younger 20 - 30 yo providers are so scattered, that if they are not on p411, it's not even worth trying to get screened using references. It's crazy to try more often than not.

Bottom line: I am going back to P411. Keeping it simple is so much better.
Lot of advantages to P411

Catch a lady online and you can set an appointment in about 5 min

The calendar feature that lets you know when traveling ladies are going
to be in your area, and when local ladies are available also.

A favorites feature so you can have favorites all in a row.

Some give P411 discounts because of the ease of screening.
Some are on P411 that are not on eccie.

Easy links to eccie reviews.

Gina doesn't put up with flakiness and NCNS BS.
Not only all of the above, but I figure the discounts offered by many providers more than make up for the annual membership fee.
  • !VI!
  • 10-06-2015, 06:24 AM
My P411 subscription expired about a year ago or so. I decided to see how hard or easy it is to get screened without P411 for a while. Well, long story short, getting screened without P411 is very easy with some providers (as little as 20 min), and can take 2 to 3 weeks or never happens with others. The biggest drawback is being put on a back burner when a busy provider has enough regulars or P411 clients contacting her for dates......and having to pm, text, or email them after a few days (sometimes after a week) has passed to find out if you did or did not pass their screening. So when I was in a hurry to see a lady I had not met yet, I often really missed P411. On the other hand, when I was not in a hurry, I often felt forgotten, yet did not want to come off as a creep or a stalker by communicating too often to find out if I passed screening. Kindness and understanding seemed always to work best. Getting pissed never helped speed things up.. Duh

Also, many of the younger 20 - 30 yo providers are so scattered, that if they are not on p411, it's not even worth trying to get screened using references. It's crazy to try more often than not.

Bottom line: I am going back to P411. Keeping it simple is so much better. Originally Posted by Invisible1

i've said it many many times <3

p4111 is by far the best site out there IMP
p411 is a great tool for the hobby ( both for providers and guys)

Bottom line: I am going back to P411. Keeping it simple is so much better. Originally Posted by Invisible1
That's a very good decision
P411 makes things soooooooo much easier.

Especially for guys who don't hobby often and their old refs are not reachable.

Example: if I see a guy who has Fawn or another established but retired lady on his okay list I am much more likely to see him if his last okay was over a year ago.
One of the positive things about not using P411 is that there is sometimes more back and forth communication with the provider, which gives more time to get to know and flirt with each other. This process does take more time, but most of the time I am looking for a total good experience and not a fast food drive through experience. Some providers are receptive to and talented with short back and forth communication, others are bland, cold, too business like, or just can't write full sentences, which helped me decide whether to see them or not. Note: I understand we are all busy. I did not want to be thought of as a time waster, tease or stalker by any provider I was getting screened by or wanted to see again. So, I quickly learned to get to the point, to keep it light and flirty, and do so without being long winded or rude. (Except on one occasion I was really starting to like the provider and was probably initiating communication too often......my bad.)

With P411 there can be back and forth too. Often, there is not as much opportunity as without P411.
That's a very good decision Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
why did you waste a whole year?
Not wasted. Just used references from eccie to see how hard/easy it would be to see providers I had not met yet. Ladies I had seen before did not require P411 or references.
P411 makes things soooooooo much easier.

Especially for guys who don't hobby often and their old refs are not reachable.

Example: if I see a guy who has Fawn or another established but retired lady on his okay list I am much more likely to see him if his last okay was over a year ago. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thank you. This is helpful, because at times my hobbying can be infrequent during some stretches. And it can be hard to keep up with my indie providers.
I love P411
Thank you. This is helpful, because at times my hobbying can be infrequent during some stretches. And it can be hard to keep up with my indie providers. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
It's one of the main reasons I prefer booking thru p411. I am admittedly very bad about keeping up with new inquiries and getting them screened. I've long fantasized about having an assistant and may end up hiring one in the next few months.

P411 just takes the hassle out of screening and I really appreciate when a guy uses it.

Guys, if you don't have a p411 yet and want to get one all you need is two p411 ladies to vouch for you. It's really that simple. And so so worth it. Feel free to pm me if I've seen you and you would like an invite.
P411 just rocks. Plain and simple.
  • hd
  • 10-13-2015, 11:14 AM
P411 helped me out abunch in the beginning but now since I'm slowing down with hobbying, I just dropped mine. I figure the older more established women here will recognize my handle or can see my review count to help them with screening.

But it is worth subscribing if you're new to this.

I'm on my way out to buy lotto tickets with my extra money.