standing mish

Ladies please:

Raise your hand if you have been able to do standing mish with out bending or twisting or being lifted up...literally where you are standing making out and your lover's dick just slides in....I think I've done this with one girl only and I don't know if it was the way her pelvis was tilted, our height or what...but IT IS HOT!

I've been Lost in Space trying to find that experience again...

p.s. This is not standing mish where the man is standing and the lady is on her back...both parties are standing .
I'm too short so I'm out lmao
There are all sorts of videos showing it but in my experience hard to get the perfect match in heights. I have used stools and other height adjusting techniques to get the gal higher with varying success!!!
I'm 5'2 and a half..lol and yes I have! It's rare.. but possible
I did it once at the old 2826 bar in deep Ellum....its was easy for us, we were standing at bar and very crowded and I had on miniskirt and he just pulled the thong to one side, he was behind and we just slowly fucked right there at bar, totally hot! Some knew what was up and some people were clueless! Oh to be young again!
I'm too short so I'm out lmao Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Me too .....
I'm 6'4" and pretty much only date women under 5'6" so...no
I have never tried it but I'm always up for trying different things. I hope I'm not too short I'm 5`4
I'm too short, almost 5'4. I would think a guy needs to be about 5'3. Most of my friend's penis hit around my navel when we're standing together. Lol
Ive never been able to pull this off but it sounds rather steamy. Now i feel like I am missing out LOL!
  • !VI!
  • 10-09-2015, 12:12 PM
but my vagina ... doesn't bend that way
I guess I always mis-understood the term. I typically like to stand by the bed with the lady recumbent on or bent over the bed. It's just easier on my back and I like the view. So I always called this "standing mish" (and "standing doggie"). Maybe this is actually "semi-standing mish"?

Some positions have a very narrow range of height combinations.

It's been a long time since I used my sex swing, but it's got to be positioned according to the man's height, so I can see how such a thing would be really difficult for a provider to have without an electric winch. But swinging the lady upwards in it would be pretty close to the "standing mish" I'd think.
only one way to find out =)
I'm almost up there with Kosylee, but I'm thinking with TNT Angie it probably would either work or be very close. As I understand it she is also 6'2".
I did it with an exgf at the old Cowboys on gaston by white rock lake.We were upstairs on the second floor looking down at the dance floor,I was rubbing up against her ass she had on a short skirt,she went to ladies room and came back with panties in her hand turned and leaned up against bannister,I unzipped and entered her as they played Neon Moon by Brooks and Dunn.We were alone upstairs,I think