Difference between GFE and CFS

Just want to know what is the difference between these two services? Which one is better?
Apples and oranges.

CFS = covered full service; use of a condom for intercourse. It's a physical act.
GFE = girlfriend experience. It's a state of mind.

BBFS does not mean GFE, and CFS doesn't mean it's not a GFE.
Two years in the hobby and five reviews ... the OP should know this information by now.
Two years in the hobby and five reviews ... the OP should know this information by now. Originally Posted by pyramider
There is no such thing as a stupid question when paying for services. Ive been paying taxes for 20 years but it doesn't mean I'm a tax accountant.
No problem with you asking, I guarantee you that the ladies are appreciative when we have things figured out in advance. GFE is more about kissing and the lady making it closer to a really hot version of a real-life encounter. GFE in no way implies BBFS, but it does generally mean full service is available.
GFE usually includes CFS. They aren't really comparable services. GFE is an idea whereas CFS means a specific act/acts "covered full service".
There is no such thing as a stupid question when paying for services. Ive been paying taxes for 20 years but it doesn't mean I'm a tax accountant. Originally Posted by Shrewd
Yes there are stupid questions, especially when someone is active in an activity.
Apples and oranges.

CFS = covered full service; use of a condom for intercourse. It's a physical act.

BBFS does not mean GFE, and CFS doesn't mean it's not a GFE. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I agree with how you defined CFS. GFE has different definitions in different places. P411 had a good definition for GFE and all the terms before they removed the menu lists. You could click on a menu list item and it would tell you what it meant.

GFE= DFK or LFK, BBBJ and DATY, COB as part of the menu in addition to intercourse with a condom. These are the types of things your girlfriend would allow. The site TER has a similar definition.

Generally, providers who are not GFE do not allow kissing (DFK, LFK) BBBJ, DATY, COB. These providers usually just offer CFS and a CBJ.
Apples and oranges.

BBFS does not mean GFE, and CFS doesn't mean it's not a GFE. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Think of it as a girlfriend who is scared of cooties
I have a pretty good idea of what GFE means but when I see "light" or "limited" GFE then I am like WTF does that mean? Its left up to the reader to figure out which of the "normal" GFE activities are not included. Confusing at best.