Incall Preference. Providers pet out or not out during a session

My question to u guys is during your session would u prefer to have the provider's pet put away or u just don't mind?Ladies, how do you handle your pet(s) during a session?

I had a friend of mines come see me today for a session & he politely asked me if i could put my cat in his room. Of course I put my cat away but then I felt kinda bad because I wonder how many others didn't like my cat out but didn't say anything.

I have a cat & I prefer to put him in his room with the door closed however I don't want any client of mines thinking I have someone hiding in the next room. Should I offer a tour around my place or/and let him know I have a cat?

When my cat is out he just roam around, maybe hop in the window or maybe lay down on the floor and watch us (naughty cat).

Which do u prefer gents so I'll know for future bookings

Fyi: I actively keep my incalls clean & smelling nice because my incall is my personal place where i lay my head so I guarantee there won't be a smell of a cat.
It doesnt matter to me as long as the pet doesn't actively interfere with the session, i.e. jumping on the bed or barking/meowing, etc. I've seen a few providers that have pets wondering around or they have it in a kennel during the session. don't bother me
You could also let them know prior to the session to see if they have a preference.
I'm not a gent; but, I would say to let them know. Cat dander is very irritating to those who are allergic.

I had a hermit crab for a couple of years in my kitchen. It was an interesting topic of conversation and a great way to break the ice when meeting a new friend. Lol
I'm not a gent; but, I would say to let them know. Cat dander is very irritating to those who are allergic Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Do you know of anything I can buy for my home to help guys out if they are allergic?
You could also let them know prior to the session to see if they have a preference. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
Would it be better for me to write it somewhere in my showcase? Do guys actually read those?
  • L.A.
  • 10-14-2015, 12:27 PM
I would prefer the pet not be in the same room as me. Just close the bedroom door or put him in another room. If it's a pet that routinely gets on the furniture you might just be aware of that. I'd hate to get home with unexplainable cat hair on my clothes.
I'd say for the home, vacuum and dust frequently. I think maybe frebreeze makes something (not sure if for odor or dander) I love cats and have had several, but I was still finding cat hair a year after I seperated and moved out. That stuff gets everywhere and like L.A. said, it could be hard to explain.

I would just mention it when setting up the appointment and ask their prefence on the kitty situation.
I would prefer the pet not be in the same room as me. Just close the bedroom door or put him in another room. If it's a pet that routinely gets on the furniture you might just be aware of that. I'd hate to get home with unexplainable cat hair on my clothes. Originally Posted by L.A.
I love animals, so it's natural for me to greet a dog or cat if one approaches me. But, it's better for me if the pet is put away, for the reason LA mentions.

I'd put that information in your showcase. Any guy with an allergy should be doing his due diligence, and that's one way to help him. I'd also recommend prior to a session vacuuming any surface a client may sit/lay on if you allow your pet on your furniture.
Would it be better for me to write it somewhere in my showcase? Do guys actually read those? Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I think it wouldn't hurt to briefly put it somewhere in your showcase. I think i have seen that in a showcase before.
Yes guys read showcases. well atleast, i do. I do my research, read the showcase, last few reviews and even read some of the most recent posts/ads by a provider. If i'm gonna invest my hard earned cash in a provider, i want it to be worth it. And for anyone allergic to pets, its always good to have that information available upfront.
I'd rather you not put your Pussy away, because that's what I'm paying you to enjoy..
  • grean
  • 10-14-2015, 01:38 PM
Nina,

you been in the game for a bit. If this is your first time having an issue, don't give it a second thought. As long as your incall is clean and a guys clothes don't get fur on them, I wouldn't worry.
this are simple mannerisms that you should know already ...

I truly understand concerns about pets.

I had an elderly cat who lived to 19 years with cancer issues in the last stages of his life. He was never kept out of the rooms and wasn't problematic most times because he didn't bother anyone. The people who encountered him were very empathetic, especially after they met him. There were a lot of supportive condolences when they found out he passed.

Now, I have a small dog now who is very affectionate and demands attention. Even though she's high energy and wants to be in the center of everything, she knows the boundaries and has been formally trained. I'm strict about her manners and don't hesitate to place her in the kennel when she becomes a pest or it's obvious that her energy is overwhelming and her attention span is stretched to it's limits.

Her kennel is in the same room because there simply is no other place to put it and she'll become restless and destructive if she can't see the activity around her. Once she's settled in, you don't hear much from her.

Sometimes, I'll drop her off at doggy daycare to give her a chance to play with her buddies and I'll have a break for a little while.

Yes, pets shed. Humans do too. It happens. Deal with it ... or don't.

I advise keeping the incall as clean as possible. Beyond that, there isn't much else that can be done -- just short of removing the pet(s) entirely.

Most of my condo has wood and tile floors which are easy to sweep and mop. I also thoroughly vacuum the furniture and drapes, including the bedroom carpet.

Every surface such as counters and cabinets are wiped down, inside and out.

Hangers are within visible reach to hang clothes and avoid contact with the floor or elsewhere.

The air filters are changed regularly too, as well as cleaning the vent covers and ceiling fans.

Pets like beds, so it can be difficult to keep them off the linens. Hence, making the bed as soon as possible so they can't snuggle underneath. When visitors come over, simply pull the layers back or remove.

In fact, my dog has her own blankets and bed, so she's not as likely to take over mine. I wash her stuff regularly too.

A lint/fur remover tool is relatively inexpensive. Some have the tape to pull off the roll, others are easily rinsed under running water. I have both types. A damp washcloth will also pick up any clinging fur.

To go further, I wash my pet(s) and take them outside to brush their fur. It cuts down on the indoor issues and any excess shedding is kept minimal.

Encourage good hand washing practices and don't touch your face. I used to wear contacts until lasik corrected my vision. It's become ingrained habit to be aware which is not a bad thing, considering all of the surfaces we're near.

Severe allergies are usually addressed with OTC or prescribed treatments. If not, well, it's really not your health issue to struggle with back & forth.

I always disclose in the final details of the email exchange that I have pet. It's the right thing to do and addresses any potential issues.

If someone has a problem with the presence of the pet(s), they have the option to handle any anxiety, fears, allergic reactions or to make other arrangements such as securing another place.

Some people are quick to demand getting another place without pets. They can pay for the extra expenses if that's the case. It's not feasible to accommodate frivolous whims or unreasonable demands.

Simply use your best judgment but don't let other people dictate your decisions and actions.

I have a dog and two cats. I always put the dog up (except once...so sorry!) because she is aggressive. However, I don't lock the cats up, but I do keep them out of the bedroom (except when I can't find one of those sneaky bastards ) during a session and I always advise the gentleman when they are going to the bathroom to clean up that they probably will run into a cat or two. 99% of my clients are cool with it. I've had two guys literally scream when they saw the cat though. Fucking priceless.
I would say put it in your showcase. If people do not read it then their fault. As to whether it needs put up that depends as someone said on whether the pet stays to themselves or gets involved in session. Might be ideal if pet is friendly to put the pet in the other room while hobbyist is watching. Then there is little or no need for a tour to confirm there is no management or mugger hiding behind that door.