Jaco- Tica friendly hotels

I'm excited about my first trip in April. Since the usual Tica friendly joints like Cocal, Morgan's cove are all booked for the 1st week in April, I'm holding a reservation at Croc's
Any recent update whether Croc's is still tica friendly ?
Coincidentally met a guy staying there today. He said he had no issues
I had no issues last month. They just ask that the girl gives ID at front desk. It was a upscale place and they didn't allow girls to just hang out like cocal. Which is nice sometimes.

I did see a guy bring two girls back with damn near no clothes on the girls. They gave him a little bit of a talk about keeping it low key but let the girls go up with him. I would say if you keep it somewhat on the dl they don't care. I even had girls come during the day. They would dress a little more casual though.
Thanks for the timely responses. As it turns out, I was able to get a reservation at Cocal after all. Will now be cancelling the Croc's reservation. But good to know that the backup plan exists
Monaco allows ticas in
Cocal is obviously the best choice. The only downside is trying to sleep before 0200 lol. We were poolside upstairs. A great vantage point for scoping the action but loud as hell during party hours. I'll take ocean front next time
I am booking a trip for may. The Copacabana just stated in it's rule and policies just before I finalized, that only registered guests are allowed in the rooms. Needless to say, I stopped, and are looking elsewhere now. Is that something new or are they required to state things like that? I guess it's going to be croc's now
Always ask. There are fewer and fewer places that allow ticas.