WARNING = ALL OF MY PHONE EMAIL ACCOUNTS ARE COMPROIMISED : (

WARNING = ALL OF MY PHONE EMAIL ACCOUNTS ARE COMPROIMISED : (

This is Tattooed Asian Kim ... I have been dealing with an abusive stalker for the last four years, starting in 2013 ... I have been doing a lot to recover and hide from abusive stalker during the past four years ... Something really bad happened to me in May 2017 when I was in Rochester NY ... Abusive stalker hacked all of the passwords to all of my GMAIL accounts ... This is bad news for my repeat regulars and anyone I had saved in my contacts / inbox / GMAIL / Google Voice : ( Abusive stalker is trying to send someone who maybe kind of resembles me ? Abusive stalker also robbed all of my stripper outfits, as well as my photo ID, birth certificate, social security card (my whole wallet was stolen by stalker repeatedly) : ( So, be careful of an imposter thief, dressed in my stolen clothes, using my real business contacts to lure my repeat regulars (and my fans) for robbery : ( I still have access to my own FETLIFE account, as well as my own ECCIE account though. You can safely PM me on ECCIE and or FETLIFE ... I still have access to those now ... I am also emailing Christa from P411 right now , trying to get back into my old P411 account : ( I set up an email account, if you want to discuss this with me = tattooedasiankim.retired@gmail .com

I DO CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS !!! BE CAREFUL !!! DO NOT MEET ANYONE FROMY MY OLD EMAIL ADDRESSES tattooedasiankim@gmail.com OR hot.cinci.girl@gmail.com : ( DONT MEET ANYONE SAYING THEY ARE ME . UNLESS YOU TALK TO ME OVER ECCIE AND OR FETLIFE PRIVATE MESSAGE (( THOSE ARE THE ONLY PLATFORMS I CAN ACTUALLY COMMUNICATE ON )) ...
ahhhhh ya ok whatever
I hope you have placed a fraud alert on your DL as well as with the credit bureaus. Hopefully you have filed a report with LE as well. They care more about your safety than your lifestyle. May your clients/former clients stay safe. Best wishes
Just say bf instead of stalker. It makes it sound like a stranger.
I see no reason why anyone would not believe that story.
Someone broke into my house and stole everything but replaced it with the exact same thing.

I couldn't fucking believe it.
Even my dog!

They replaced my fucking dog, man.
They changed all my locks with the exact same ones but different.
Didn't I just see this last week on the Who Gives a Shit Channel??
How much to do bbfs with you?
Someone broke into my house and stole everything but replaced it with the exact same thing.

I couldn't fucking believe it.
Even my dog!

They replaced my fucking dog, man.
They changed all my locks with the exact same ones but different. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Sorry about your dog...
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Sounds like a BF or Pimp.