URL / Website: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061632314
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Off I220
Activities: Body 2 Body, CBJ (my preference), FIV, 69, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Died Black down past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average height for a 20 year old, bout 125 lbs. Softest natural "D's" you've ever sucked on, an A$$ you'll stare at when she walks away, nice attitude and fun to be with. Beautiful blue eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review Guitar. Are the pics in the link an accurate representation of the girl you met today? If so she is hot af. She might need to be persuaded to come visit Biloxi
Yes, Poontang General, pics are her and recent. She had freshly showered and still had damp hair with no makeup, and she was STILL stunningly pretty!!! But hopefully, she will stay up here where all us LITTLE men are. I know once u and the HORSE HUNG GANG from the coast gets ahold of a gal, well lets just say, i can’t do her any more good!!
No worries about ole basscat ever stretching out anyone. I am hung like a mouse. Its the reason I have been pushing for women to charge by the inch. Once I find one who charges by the inch I will finally have a way to get rid of all the change in my cars cup holder.
Wow!! What a cutie!!! I second the "we need her to come to Biloxi" comment from BC. Damn!!!
Yeah thats exactly what I am thinking easy my girl is out of town for two more days so I can hobby all I want. Thing is there isnt much worth seeing. Now if miss thick ass big soft tits Bee would come down that would change. I love her body type and that dark hair.
BC - I’ll shoot her a message inviting her to the coast. We just need other Coast dawgs to follow up with her also. And be RESPECTFUL guys!!
Hue you should already know I have been messaging her since it was confirmed that her pics are real and her tits are amazing and she charges 150. I havent gotten a response so I am guessing us coast dawgs are stuck holding our dicks wishing we had something that quality to fuck
You know there is no reason us coast dawgs cant pool our money and get someone who looks this good to move here so we have a go to girl for all of us. I would be willing to put up so much money a month as I am sure a bunch of other dawgs would. We talk her into moving we cover her rent and expenses and I get to go nail her 3 times a day and tell the rest of you about how great she is. Sounds fair doesn't it?
I’m not sure that I am completely on board with the conditions you have outlined above.....
  • wance
  • 07-22-2019, 09:15 PM
Ive always wondered about her. She is soo hot I was never sure if she was real or not. What were her rates?
Is that 150 an hour? If you were a guessing man?
I’m not sure that I am completely on board with the conditions you have outlined above..... Originally Posted by Hue Briss
Look you guys need to get with the program. Those three visits I make will only eat up about 9 minutes of her time total. So that leaves plenty of time for the rest of you to get yours.

In all seriousness she definitely looks way to good to be true. If it were not for Guitar a well known and respected poon hound vouching for her pics being real I would call bullshit also. If he says its her then I can assure you its her.

The thing with a girl this hot selling ass for a reasonable rate to ugly fat mouth breathing animals like us is this. One or more of you will tell her she should charge way more to ingratiate yourself with her. Thinking she will really start to like you.

You will show her pics of the ugly old ladies who charge 300 an hour and she will see that what she leaves on the toilet paper when she wipes her ass is ten times more attractive than they are. She will then reason if the fat ugly old ladies can demand 300 and hour she should get 600. And that my friends is how a good thing gets ruined.

Either that or one of you wealthy fucks will scoop her up all for himself.

It goes like this

Rich trick: "Hey how would you like to not have to have all these old fat creepy men huffing and puffing on top of you trying to shove their old nasty tongues in your mouth?"

Fine new young hooker: How?

Rich trick: "I will put you in an apartment pay all your bills give you a car to drive and so much spending money a month but you have to be available to me when I can see you."

Fine new young hooker:

Why cant I be a rich trick? I always say the reason god didnt bless me with money is because I would have done this to 15 fine young hookers and just spend my days driving from one to the other fucking all day. I bet it would get old after a few decades.
Look you guys need to get with the program. Those three visits I make will only eat up about 9 minutes of her time total. So that leaves plenty of time for the rest of you to get yours.

In all seriousness she definitely looks way to good to be true. If it were not for Guitar a well known and respected poon hound vouching for her pics being real I would call bullshit also. If he says its her then I can assure you its her.

The thing with a girl this hot selling ass for a reasonable rate to ugly fat mouth breathing animals like us is this. One or more of you will tell her she should charge way more to ingratiate yourself with her. Thinking she will really start to like you.

You will show her pics of the ugly old ladies who charge 300 an hour and she will see that what she leaves on the toilet paper when she wipes her ass is ten times more attractive than they are. She will then reason if the fat ugly old ladies can demand 300 and hour she should get 600. And that my friends is how a good thing gets ruined.

Either that or one of you wealthy fucks will scoop her up all for himself.

It goes like this

Rich trick: "Hey how would you like to not have to have all these old fat creepy men huffing and puffing on top of you trying to shove their old nasty tongues in your mouth?"

Fine new young hooker: How?

Rich trick: "I will put you in an apartment pay all your bills give you a car to drive and so much spending money a month but you have to be available to me when I can see you."

Fine new young hooker:

Why cant I be a rich trick? I always say the reason god didnt bless me with money is because I would have done this to 15 fine young hookers and just spend my days driving from one to the other fucking all day. I bet it would get old after a few decades. Originally Posted by BassCat
Basscat you speak the truth! All it takes is one WK and you're going to have another GPS. As sure as water is wet!
I'll say it again, she is FINE!! She drove up wearing spandex and her ass is like a black girls!!! And that's a COMPLIMENT!! I'm sure she's reading everything we are writing, and that's OK by me. I'm not saying anything I wouldn't want her to read. As a matter of fact, I told her I was going to give her a great Review. And she thanked me for it. Said she needed some Reviews. She also said she needed $, (which, who don't), so she may be very affordable right now. You guys, (Jackson guys), should give her a chance. Not yall that are trying to steel her away from Jxn. Yall got yall's own poon!!!!!!