HOBBY PHONE

What do yall do for a hobby phone? Do you have two phones? An app you like to use? My current burner app is a total POS and I don’t receive texts as I should, as well as it not sending out texts like it should. I’m not sure what the the problem is, but I’m looking for a solution!

So what works best for yall?! Help a sister out 💋
I use 2 phones. One for play and one for personal. Been doing it this way for years. Some would say it's a pain in the ass but I like it this way.
I use 2 phones. One for play and one for personal. Been doing it this way for years. Some would say it's a pain in the ass but I like it this way. Originally Posted by Baconman
If I would’ve just listened to the wise advice I got years ago….
I think I’m gonna get the second phone. Is there a specific service provider you use for it or just whatever monthly plan you want?
You can get a tracfone (now owned by verizon) and buy prepaid minutes with cash. No one will be able to trace a credit card back to you.
I use Straight talk pay cash monthly for the burner. I get the $ 45 plan comes out to 54 and change.
I use 2 phones. One for play and one for personal. Been doing it this way for years. Some would say it's a pain in the ass but I like it this way. Originally Posted by Baconman
Me too. Totally separate burner phone that doesn’t come home with me.
I use Patriot Mobile as it’s like half the price Verizon was. I use an iPhone 8 I bought in 2020 for this purpose. It gets little enough use that the battery isn’t fucked like it would be if it were my main phone.