Need new places to see.

Been in Arkansas all my life. I think I’ve done everything this state offers to do. Any new suggestions?

Text me! 501-278-4047
I can think of something you haven't done.
Hi, Luna! I used to think that about Arkansas, too. Until I started hiking the central and western part of the state more seriously. There are so many hidden waterfalls, vistas, valleys, and peaks. This state overwhelms me with its seasons, its beauty, and it's diversity. Keep going. Keep searching. Most of the great places aren't highlighted on the Ark Tourism website.

Arkansas is beautiful...and so are its people.
Hi, Luna! I used to think that about Arkansas, too. Until I started hiking the central and western part of the state more seriously. There are so many hidden waterfalls, vistas, valleys, and peaks. This state overwhelms me with its seasons, its beauty, and it's diversity. Keep going. Keep searching. Most of the great places aren't highlighted on the Ark Tourism website.

Arkansas is beautiful...and so are its people. Originally Posted by laidbackfire

Well stated laidbackfire!!! Lots of natural beauty! I kinda like that a lot of it is not highlighted by Tourism; it keeps those little places more private. In addition, there are lots of small museums and historical sites that are little known. We have several different geographical regions within the state. Many of the old things that helped make AR scenic are disappearing to 'progress'.
  • AgFox
  • 08-13-2024, 03:09 AM
Lots of fun you can get into in NWA.
Dammit girl. You need to check out the east coast. You need to enjoy some beaches.