Lack of providers in NWA

Half of my time is spent in Central Arkansas and the other half of my week I'm in NWA. I'm not sure how many guys and gals play in both markets but I always seem to have a hard time finding reliable regulars in NWA. Also sucks for me because many of the regular providers I see in Central Arkansas are retiring or becoming less reliable. Lots of providers coming out of Conway now more than LR or elsewhere.

Just wondering if any guys or girls find this the case for them or if it's just me. Perhaps I'm losing my touch.
AnnaPawgs is up in NWA I know and just came to LR.
Try Baby Dallas and look at tryst Bentonville and tryst Fayetteville theres several that are great
I’m in NWA
I’m in LR & NWA.
Have seen Sarah a few times and just back in June the last time. Very nice girl and pretty easy on the eyes...
I’m in NWA Originally Posted by #SarahLynn
Look up Noel Moss. Saw her in 2021 and she was very nice. Not a youngster but sexy as hell and knows what she was doing....
I have a permanent incall in Rogers. But if I'm not your cup of tea, I hope you find someone reliable and safe!
In addition to the above folks, Fayetteville alone has way more than a dozen, different ages, etc. And that's in addition to the SB postings.
Several are very low key so just keep your eyes open and try set up long running arrangements.
  • AgFox
  • 08-19-2024, 06:53 PM
I’m in LR & NWA. Originally Posted by addicted2luna

Wait a sec. When are you in NWA?
I don't understand there is a lot of good providers in nwa
I don't understand there is a lot of good providers in nwa Originally Posted by CatMan4u
There's a couple i would love to see but their screening is unacceptable to me
Jonesboro is where there is a shortage..
Is Ginger still up there?
As far as I know. No