Zarah(Adams)

The (true) 'Price' of this Hobby is...
Ladies and Gentleman,
What is the true 'Price' of this hobby? Have you considered? For yourself...for your client? Do you care? If yes, then please share.

1. It is what it is, move on? Who cares...
2. Absolutely, discretion is Rule #1, Rule #2 is never, ever transgress Rule #1
3. Yes, but the cost is mutual, for both the Provider and the Client
4. Yes, it's delivered returns of up to 1000x it's promise! (Providers)
5. Yes, as a Hobbyist, it's cost me dearly and it was worth every cent, moment and indulgence!!!! (Hobbyist)
6. Other, such as "outting", EMO, Life Perspective, etc.(feel free to share)

Is it worth it?
Can you leave it?
Why would you leave it?
Speculate on your future, if you will...share.
I'm going to go with the first one... I don't feel like explaining myself atm though.
In my experience the only price I have paid for lobbying is dealing with the stigma of prostitution, but then I forget about all those troubles when I take my dip in my bathtub of money I get from the husbands of the little ol ladies that berate me on the street. lol
This is one of the oldest 'professions', no doubt dating back to the origins of organized religion. Those same ladies who 'berate' you don't realize the "peace" in their homes is because of 'YOU'.

Thanks Skylar for sharing.
In my experience the only price I have paid for lobbying is dealing with the stigma of prostitution, but then I forget about all those troubles when I take my dip in my bathtub of money I get from the husbands of the little ol ladies that berate me on the street. lol Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Do you find that when you tell guys they usually don't care that much? Or they're more intrigued than anything? When you tell women they seem to be a little less... accepting.
I'm going to go with the first one... I don't feel like explaining myself atm though. Originally Posted by Shayla
I understand Shayla. And, this is not about explaining. Thanks for your input.
I understand Shayla. And, this is not about explaining. Thanks for your input. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Waitin' for the peanut gallery...
Is it worth it? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Yes.

Can you leave it?
Yes. I sorta kinda have...

Why would you leave it?
Nonya.

Number one for me as well.
The hobby is great because I'm able to make six figures doing what I love. Simple.

..........And why am I the title of this thread ? smh.
Do you find that when you tell guys they usually don't care that much? Or they're more intrigued than anything? When you tell women they seem to be a little less... accepting. Originally Posted by Shayla
because once you tell them they start wondering if their SO's would be or have been clients

It's always the same thing:

"It's so dangerous are you worried?
"You are so much better than this!"

"You are soo smart you don't need to be a prostitute!"

"The lord has a purpose for you and spreading your legs isn't it!"

With guys it like:

"SOoooooo, what's the freakiest thing you've done, so far?"
With guys it like:

"SOoooooo, what's the freakiest thing you've done, so far"" Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
LOL! This is so true.
LOL! This is so true. Originally Posted by Shayla
Not all guys. JS
Not all guys. JS Originally Posted by canuckvic
Majority...
Not all guys. JS Originally Posted by canuckvic
+1 ... in my experience, not the majority either.
Majority... Originally Posted by Shayla
Majority are fucktards
Majority are fucktards Originally Posted by canuckvic
Well... Not sure which place is worse. Here or CAF.