Do women cheat more than men?

Tonight as I was hanging out with my # 2(he doesnt know he is #2) I was wondering what my #1 was doing. Then there is #3 that I just met the other day. None of them know about each other, and when I think about it, all of my married friends or the ones in committed relationships all cheat on their husbands or boyfriends too. Im talking about my life on a personal level and not in the hobby.

I think women cheat more, we just do not get caught. Maybe we are that sneaky and deceptive. Ive never been faithful ever, and thats why I refuse to get married again.

What do you think? Are women better cheaters? So many clients tell me how their wives or girlfriends arent giving it to them for whatever reason. I think their lady is sharing her honey pot with someone else.
I'd guess roughly the same percent of men and women cheat on their spouse.

I have to laugh when guys come on here claiming they are only doing this because their wives have lost interest in sex. Rarely do humans lose interest in sex. Hmmm, I agree with you, the wives are giving it up to someone else for free, and the guys are having to pay for it here. Suckers!
Ive never lost interest in sex! So you and I are in total agreement. I have to say that all 3 are totally different guys, 3 different careers, lifestyles, etc. The only thing they have in common is they are all in their 30's. Of course #1 rocks my world emotionally and sexually and is geeky intelligent white collar hot--total keeper if I were ever to get married again he would be the ONE, #2 is my tough guy, bad ass profession, and a total freak, fills the need--bangs me like a screen door in a hurricane lol. #3 is a boy toy, former football player, eye candy and looks good on my arm.

Am I a dawg or what? lol
I think that its easier for a woman to cheat. They have more opportunities. Hell even an ugly woman will get hit on every day. Married women are also easier to please... Cuz most are tired of their husband.
Pretty much everyone cheats. Fuck it...
I think men cheat more, but women are better at it! Hell, women probably do it just as much as men, but since they are so good at it we just don't realize it!
I ask my clients if they would be ok if their wife was with another. All of them think that would be impossible, but I am sure some of the wives are cheating.

I personally don't think humans are meant to be monogamous especially since I started providing. In my personal life, I noticed that at about 2 years, I get kinda bored with just being with one person. I think if I would have been more receptive to a open relationship that the relationships would have lasted longer.
I think that its easier for a woman to cheat. They have more opportunities. Hell even an ugly woman will get hit on every day. Married women are also easier to please... Cuz most are tired of their husband.
Pretty much everyone cheats. Fuck it... Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
Not to hijack the thread but Mr Blonde I vote you as
having the coolest name and avatar on here.
Funny thing. I really wouldn't care if my SO cheated or not. I still think men cheat more b/c I think there are still a vast majority of women who don't cheat out of fear of being found out. I'm talking about fear of physical violence.
It is estimated that roughly 60% to 80% of all married individuals will engage in infidelity at some point during their marriage with that being a low figure considering over half of marriages end in divorce.

Men are more likely to cheat than women. But, as women become more financially independent, women are starting to act more like men with respect to infidelity.

Emotional infidelity, compared to just physical infidelity, can inflict as much, if not more pain, which I think is why "hobbying" is a much better choice than a normal affair.

It is estimated that roughly 60% to 80% of all married individuals will engage in infidelity at some point during their marriage with that being a low figure considering over half of marriages end in divorce.

Men are more likely to cheat than women. But, as women become more financially independent, women are starting to act more like men with respect to infidelity.

Emotional infidelity, compared to just physical infidelity, can inflict as much, if not more pain, which I think is why "hobbying" is a much better choice than a normal affair. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I agree SNL. Men cheat more. But the reason woman don't get caught nearly as often is that their husbands are busy cheating and covering up. They are not thinking about their SO cheating.
Perhaps women are better at cheating than men. It's probably because they're better at keeping secrets...oh, no...well maybe not. Actually Kymber, I think you're running with unusually energetic women. For the most part (let's say 60% according to most reputable polls) women in commited relationships don't cheat. I know...the best retort...not only do they cheat more...they lie more on anonymous polls too. LOL
If it's true I wish I could find a #2 and #3 who would be happy with a NSA relationship...it would significantly reduce my hobby overhead! lol
and I have one thing in common. All of us married by 20 and married the first or maybe 2nd person we had ever been with. You know small town southern baptist girls. Ive lived more since I was 36 than when I was younger. I was considered a good girl, soccer mom, and that good stuff. Now I want mine,but I cant find it all in one person. As of the last few days however my #2 and I have kinda gotten closer. If that were to turn into something committed I would really like to make it work. I would completely be outta the hobby. So I guess I can make an attempt to be faithful, I just hate making promises that I cant keep.

Perhaps women are better at cheating than men. It's probably because they're better at keeping secrets...oh, no...well maybe not. Actually Kymber, I think you're running with unusually energetic women. For the most part (let's say 60% according to most reputable polls) women in commiterelationships don't cheat. I know...the best retort...not only do they cheat more...they lie more on anonymous polls too. LOL
If it's true I wish I could find a #2 and #3 who would be happy with a NSA relationship...it would significantly reduce my hobby overhead! lol Originally Posted by Bigh1955
I'm not sure that women "cheat" more than men, but I know plenty that have hinted they would with me. I hobby and am happily married, but although this may sound Bill Clintonish, to me being active in the hobby and paying to play is different than having an affair with a women in an uphappy marriage/relationship for free. Financially, it would be cheaper but wrong, for me anyways, not to mention alot riskier.