Kickstarter for boobs?

Would you contribute? Not necessarily for me specifically but for anyone? What would be a good thing that you get if you contribute? Pics? Videos?
I made a few contributions for a boob job. Always got a BJ in return. Does that count?
OMG UR SO FUNNEH! I bet nobody else EVER thought of that joke.

Good job!
That is not a joke young lady.
Since I dislike manmade boobs and prefer natural, don't expect to see me contributing.
depends on the lady...depends on what she wants contributions for and depends on what shes willing to donate for the contribution..you will have to be more specific !
I too have donated for a boob job for several women...one was a bartender flat chested as she could be......did wonders for her tips after the enlrgement. in return we got a few free drinks.
donated to a friends boob job and in return i got to play with them..lol
donated to a friends wifes boob job and got several benefits later down the road..lol
I'm talking in a GENERAL way about using Kickstarter for something like this.

Hence the title of the thread. And the first post. Did I accidentally post this in a non-English speaking forum?
I like the electric starts better as I have gotten older.
  • ampad
  • 08-01-2012, 08:48 PM
I would consider contributing for someone who needed it for a good reason like a medical condition. I'm not sure if that's a thing though (breast cancer survivor?) But I wouldn't just because someone wanted bigger tits. All natural kicks ass.
I personally like the smallest natural boob better than the biggest manmade. No money here.
.... Did I accidentally post this in a non-English speaking forum? Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
?Por que'? No julio iglesias!?
Would you contribute? Not necessarily for me specifically but for anyone? What would be a good thing that you get if you contribute? Pics? Videos? Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
kickstarter?

are you talking about a donation website where one funds/donate to causes or campaigns or organisations?
Pics or videos of differing lengths or level of excitement would be appropriate depending on the level of contribution. What about receiving an old bra for a certain level? Naming rights for the highest level? Lol. A certain level might bring the reward of picking the bra/lingerie for the pics.

Of course, getting a good touch or Russian would excellent but I doubt that Kickstarter allows that. Haha.
Whatever you do don't get DDD's or else expect to have permanent indentation marks in your shoulders! LMAO

kickstarter?

are you talking about a donation website where one funds/donate to causes or campaigns or organisations? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not for me