Do you like enlarged breasts?

A. yes
B.no
C. Don't Care
I like my alphabets, A's, B's, C's mostly and prefer natural BUT I respect ALL.
I prefer natural
I prefer natural Originally Posted by pickupkid

+1
I am small chested and proud of it....and would not even think of changing that part...just sayin
I like A , B ,C, D, DD, DDD, E ..then its more than a big mouthful and is just a waste . lol
i never met a breast i didnt like ...small to large to real or fake .
little breasted women are usually more excited by nipple play than larger breasts so both have there benefits.
I am small chested and proud of it....and would not even think of changing that part...just sayin Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Good for you Irish. The smaller the better in my book. But that's just my taste!
Don't care one way or the other.
Ive never meet a pair of breasts that I didnt like.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty

• oden
  • 08-01-2012, 07:45 PM
My preference is natural.
I like breasts-- as long as they appear like they belong on the lady. I've seen several ladies with enhanced DDs on their petite frames, and it just doesn't look right. Sometimes bigger is not always better, but still it beast mosquito bite breasts; although, those breasts seem to have the most sensitive nipples.
They never quite feel right and I'm always afraid that I'm going to accidentally break something.

Nope.
Like them all but natural a's are sexy as hell!! Throw in puffy nips yeah buddy
I'm surprised I'm in the minority with my 'yes' vote. I sure do like the enlarged ones.