What do with Jock Itch

Ok, so sometime when I camp, it is hot, crappy showers, I will get jock itch. I have put my self out the of the hobby this week, and to cancel on my ATF when she was in town, what a bummer. I would get this once in the while in the past, and it would take awhile to go away, between the leg and groin, but now that I hobby now, i got lotrimin spray, and it is gone now after 5 days of treatment, though docs say to use it 10, so I will keep using it.

Anyone, especially ladies, should this disqualify a john from the hobby till its better? Or really nothing major, and happens all the time, or keep hobbying? I searched this on Eccie few days back and found nothing, and probably nobody has ever confessed to it... Please don't rip me too bad... Internet says don't have sex with Jock Itch, but the internet says to use woman cover when giving DATY, and CBJ always.
Tinactin or Equate, both are creams and obtainable over-the-counter. Active ingredient is Tolnaftate. Apply twice daily - once after shower in the am and again before bedtime. Should go away in a week or so. If not, see your MD.

As for the ladies, I would think it would be a ymmv situation, but if it were me, I would cool your jets for a few days. I am not an MD, but I don't believe it is contagious.
LFK, you must gave forgotten JONBALLS threAD. You must find it and read. Much excellent advice which I believe will help you in your situation. I will post link later. If I recall, most agreed on a few common remedies (must be combined in order to work - it's instant). And, hell no. NEVER hobby when you have ANYTHING contagious(yes, fungus is contagious, loves moisture and dark areas. iow, fungus loves Pussy), not even the common cold. Okay, here it is:
1. Gasoline(Brute cologne is a great sub or Alcohol, all are flammable)
2. Torch or Candle Lighter
3. Lysol
Would you knowingly DATY a lady who admitted an active yeast infection? I say finish the treatment, get rid of the jock itch, then after your positive it's gone, resume activities.

B
yes, I saw the JB link.

I was think of putting duct tape over it for sex, and then when I tear off if later, then I would know what bikini waxing is like.

I am in denial that I should stop. Deep down, I am glad my appointment with my ATF was canceled, and I did not try to sneak it by, or give any else fungus.
go to tractor supply and buy some monkey butt powder - funny name but it works great !