New Screening Form

So I made this new screening form for the ladies. What could I do to make it look better..

Sonya's Screening Inquiry

Sonya Playmate
  • Old-T
  • 08-05-2012, 07:27 AM
Dear pretty lady,

One thing that would help is a place to indicate membershipin screening sites such as P411 or D-C.

A second, you ask for handle, but there is no place to indicate what board the handle is on. Many people use a different handle on different boards.

But the best way to make it look better would be to have a picture of you on it!
SL'S Short Form

Do You Have The Cash? _______________

When would you like to see me?_______________

• TCB
  • 08-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Many of the ladies want a pm from your handle, from this board.
Or a pm from 411 to them on 411.

This, at least, lets them know that they are not someone using another handle, how often is Still Looking imitated, never duplicated!
I never fill out these forms. They seem pointless to me. I have a consise email ready with everything needed to see a lady of my choice.

I like every category except occupation, and ethnicity.

The occupation I won't provide under any means and the second is kinda sketchy. Sometimes providers don't have NBA policies listed and their preferences are more closeted. If I fill out that whole form (I never do, a good email will do the trick and its annoying to right click line for line what I have in the email anyway) and then you tell me you don't see blacks I'm gonna be pissed and feel like I wasted my time and mouse clicks. Most times when that's an an option on a contact page she has a blanketed NBA policy, so I don't bother contacting her. Most times the ethnicity is figured out from the reference or the actual phonecall, if she overly concerned about race on a contact form before communicating I'm figuring she NBA most times because why would it matter anyway. She might as well have a part where he inserts his picture..........

I remember I filled out a ladys contact page and after I pressed send it had an error message and said I choose the wrong race. When I highlighted white it went right through............

The description and all other things are on my p411. I'm not gonna fill out the same fields again especially if she's a member.
Thanks, y'all I will keep that in mind to make the screening form even better.
I like seeing Sonya posting in the national boards!
She doesn't get out of San Antonio much
SL'S Short Form

Do You Have The Cash? _______________

When would you like to see me?_______________

Originally Posted by Still Looking
My form is even shorter and to the point.

How big is your dick and how long can you last?
My form is even shorter and to the point.

How big is your dick and how long can you last? Originally Posted by alluringava

Fuck shit damn ... I cannot even catch a break using the short form.
The screening form doesn't have enough fields. Old T is right. While it may be great for ladies who screen light. I personally would add more to it.
How about an 8x10 photo and a permission slip from the wife

If P411 won't do the job, then i'm out
I would explain your screening a bit more (unless of course this is discussed elsewhere on your site).

Also, this is for all the ladies. Please be more upfront as to your screening requirements. Sometimes it can be vague. If you take a verification site like P411 or Date Check, is that all you need? If not, please explain this. Most guys consider P411 or Date Check to be substitutes for giving references. Let us know if you require both or P411 and 1 reference instead of 2. Just be clear. Also, for those providers who don't know, being a member of a review board (ECCIE, TER, etc) is not the same as being "verified" by P411 or Date Check. I've seen some providers who equate ECCIE as being the same as P411. Just be careful with that.