Fuck You!

Fuck You!

Why do people get offended by those two words?

I've often wondered that........Think about it, someone has just gone out of their way to tell you they hope you have sex.

Maybe they even want to have sex with you.

So what do you do? When someone flips you off or tells you to go get fucked? hmmm?

Myself, I thank them.
That guy that flipped me off in traffic today......., yep,
Rolled down the window and said
"Thank you so much, I hope you get fucked too"

The look on his face told me he really could use a good screwing.

So next time someone flips you off or tells you to get fucked don't get mad, Just ask em for a phone number.

I hope all of you pervs have a great Friday night!
I'm off to enjoy the night and a friend.
I think I love you, you numnut
So next time someone flips you off or tells you to get fucked don't get mad, Just ask em for a phone number. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I usually ask if they are CIM before I ask for a phone number
  • o_t
  • 11-08-2013, 11:09 PM
So, following this line of reasoning, is it ok for me to call a girl a cunt? After all, it just means I want to stick my dick in her hehe
Im pretty sure Pistolero told me "fuck you" recently!
So, following this line of reasoning, is it ok for me to call a girl a cunt? After all, it just means I want to stick my dick in her hehe Originally Posted by o_t
Only if you think it is OK if she calls you a fuckin asshole!
Only if you think it is OK if she calls you a fuckin asshole! Originally Posted by KRIEGHOFFK80
Thank you for saying it K.

O_T
Your line of reasoning and my own are so far apart they don't even bisect.
George Carlin had a bit about the word fuck and it was hilarious. He suggested changing the word kill for the word fuck. The bad guys in the western movies would say "we are going to fuck you sheriff and we are going to do it real slow".
Fucking funny ass shit.
Normally if someone says fuck you to me or get fucked I respond with "you wanna?" as I lick my lips and pinch my nipples through my shirt.
The confusion and arousal at the same time on their faces...priceless.
Can't speak on traffic stuff ... don't know how to drive lol.

Fuck You!

Why do people get offended by those two words?

I've often wondered that........Think about it, someone has just gone out of their way to tell you they hope you have sex.

Maybe they even want to have sex with you.

So what do you do? When someone flips you off or tells you to go get fucked? hmmm?

Myself, I thank them.
That guy that flipped me off in traffic today......., yep,
Rolled down the window and said
"Thank you so much, I hope you get fucked too"

The look on his face told me he really could use a good screwing.

So next time someone flips you off or tells you to get fucked don't get mad, Just ask em for a phone number.

I hope all of you pervs have a great Friday night!
I'm off to enjoy the night and a friend. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Normally if someone says fuck you to me or get fucked I respond with "you wanna?" as I lick my lips and pinch my nipples through my shirt.
Can't speak on traffic stuff ... don't know how to drive lol. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Well Mocha, welcome aboard. I like a lady that expresses herself. Keep it up.
Oh my,
I'm liking Mocha more and more.....
Can't speak on traffic stuff ... don't know how to drive lol. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

I just tell them the truth ... they would not like it, I just lay there.
As long as you're sharing the taint
I just tell them the truth ... they would not like it, I just lay there. Originally Posted by pyramider
That's fucking funny