Moral Collapse of American Jewish Institutions

https://townhall.com/columnists/denn...tions-n2494397

Deutsch, Hayden and the myriad other fools who compare Trump to Hitler and the Nazis have utterly trivialized the Holocaust. As everyone who isn't on the left knows, there is nothing morally analogous between the way the last three presidential administrations dealt with some children of immigrants who are in the country illegally and what the Nazis did to Jewish children.

Comparing the two is not only a trivialization of the Holocaust; it is actually a form of Holocaust denial.

Leftism has poisoned much of American Jewish life. That is the primary reason, as reported in the just-released American Jewish Committee poll, American and Israeli Jews are so divided on so many issues.

To their credit, the Simon Wiesenthal Center, the Zionist Organization of America and a few other organizations did condemn those who equate America under Trump with Nazi Germany. But most Jewish organizations kept quiet, offered tepid caution or actually echoed the sentiment.

But here is real comfort: If the left keeps on smearing nearly half its fellow Americans as Nazis, it will assure more Republican victories this coming November.

what is interesting is that several jewish groups did not denounce people who compared holocaust parallels.

dennis prager is referring to american jews who in this case are Reform Judiasm.

this group I think is not respected by Orthodox Judaism, they do not even consider them Jews.
You, sir, don’t know jackshit about Judaism. Your opinion is stained by your ignorance.

Go shit in the ocean.
azzup the goat, if you're such an expert on this, enlighten me...
assup seems to know a lot about shit stains ...
You, sir, don’t know jackshit about Judaism. Your opinion is stained by your ignorance.

Go shit in the ocean. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go shit your Pantifa's

Go shit in the ocean. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Don't be daft, assup boy.

And don't make me school you again! This post shut you up last time!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060700145&postcount=9
Gey kachken, Dipshits.
Gey kachken, Dipshits. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

ok goat expert, please tell me where I'm wrong on judaism.
I thought this thread was about Hollywood studios going out of business.
ok goat expert, please tell me where I'm wrong on judaism. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
His people expelled him at a young age. Because he’s stupid.
I thought this thread was about Hollywood studios going out of business. Originally Posted by gnadfly

how did you read it that way? it wasn't even about hollywood even though they are part of the problem.
And BONE COLLECTOR has a final solution to suggest, right, BONE COLLECTOR?
And BONE COLLECTOR has a final solution to suggest, right, BONE COLLECTOR? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

azzgoat, you really have a bone to pick don't cha?

final solution? really ...

your solution is to throw insults instead of giving answer to my question. I guess that's what passes for your final solution.

your appendage is useless.
You know what’s worse than a fucking anti-Semite?

A mouth breathing, duck footed, ignorant fucking anti-Semite...

Who collects pictures of other guys’ JUNK!

And for the final time, NO You may not have a picture of my “appendage.”

Shitheel redneck.
You know what’s worse than a fucking anti-Semite? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A self-loathing, shit-eating misogynist ex-Jew with a fake hillary cackle?

Who collects pictures on fatgay.net?