Appointment Type: - incall
Activities: - bj x 2
Session Length: - 30 minutes
Fee: - 100
Hair Color and Length: - long, brown
Smoking Status: - unknown
Ethnic Background: - latina
Physical Description: - 5' 7", curvy and firm, cute face, small tats, 36E
scheduling was easy, 2 call system. I was pleased to find her photos were real and accurate.

Once inside I was a little concerned that she kept the room fairly dark, but it wasn't a problem. We got naked and she started with some light kissing which led to some LFK, nice. She stroked me until I was hard then put on a cover and started cbj on me. Before long I was stroking her cock which I thought was small but after a minute got nice and hard, about 6.5 inches. I will note here that she could use some manscaping - not horrible but I prefer shaved smooth or at least a close trim. But otherwise she was pretty feminine so I continued on to 69. After a few minutes of enjoying this, she stopped me, saying she was about to cum. I got up with the intention of topping her, but I waited a little too long, and ended up popping early We talked a little more, she said this was her first trip to Dallas but it hadn't been that good. I told her to come back again, it would get better with some reviews. She told me she is versatile, and that she will also double with her TS friend Vanessa. Definitely want to see Giselle again!

Recommendation: - yes
  • Kahr
  • 04-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Great review & info! I did not look at her ad from that pic, But her other pics are much better. I currently do not have premium access. (Looking for that to change after this weekend) does she offer bbbj?
does she offer bbbj? Originally Posted by Kahr
not that I know of