What Lube to use?

Can any one suggest a lube that taste good or has no taste at all? My ATF Provider and I have been using Astro Glide, but it seams to go sticky so fast. The KY Warming Gel is good, but has more taste than we like. We also need a warming holder of some type to heat the tube to 98.6F I think I could make one if one is not available comercialy. Any investors?
Go here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19167

for lots of input on lube. It should answer most of your questions.
You need to read Deerhunter's clinical trial in the Houston forum. It covers a lot of ground.
GRAPESEED OIL. odorless, tasteless, soooo silky smooth.. La Tourangelle is the brand. And then what you don't use, you can cook with!!
GRAPESEED OIL. odorless, tasteless, soooo silky smooth.. La Tourangelle is the brand. And then what you don't use, you can cook with!! Originally Posted by CarmenAlexandra
I have never seen that, but sounds so good. Is it available at a supermarket or is it a specialty item?
Yes, that's what I use now. I used to use Lucini Olive Oil but at high temperatures, olive oil goes rancid and almost smells and tastes like motor oil. Grapeseed Oil is what I use now and it works wonderfully. I'm too sensitive to try synthetic oils and lubes.
Pjur Eros Bodyglide light (or Woman, same thing) is the best all around - unless you have a lot of pure silicone toys. It will react with and make them sticky.

Otherwise, it never get sticky, no taste, and works great in water.

Pool, hot tub, and shower sex is amazing, and will never dry the woman's vagina out. My favorite for anal sex, by far. It's also a great massage lube - one of the most popular in Europe. Also one of the most bio-compatible. I discovered it, after much research, because I am sensitive or allergic to most water based lubes.

I often bring a sample, and quite a few providers I have seen now have it, especially the fbsm ladies.

Available at all adult toy stores, but much cheaper online.

I want to do a Bodyglide vs. Grapeseed shootout with Analisa!!

(Actually, I just want to do a "shootout" with Analisa!)
So where do you guys get your grapeseed oil? Is this something you can get at Central Market or is it difficult to find? I wouldn't think so...
LOL! You can get grapeseed oil at any large grocery store. It's on the same isle with olive oil. It's in a metal can. Just keep your eyes peeled and you will find it. I think it's from Chile

Pjur Eros Bodyglide light (or Woman, same thing) is the best all around - unless you have a lot of pure silicone toys. It will react with and make them sticky.

I want to do a Bodyglide vs. Grapeseed shootout with Analisa!!

(Actually, I just want to do a "shootout" with Analisa!) Originally Posted by climbon2
You just gave me a big smile climbon2.
LOL! You can get grapeseed oil at any large grocery store. It's on the same isle with olive oil. It's in a metal can. Just keep your eyes peeled and you will find it. I think it's from Chile Originally Posted by anova444
If you don't find it, you can always get a passel of seeded grapes, extract the seeds, and squeeze out the oil until you have enough. Shouldn't take very long...
Omg!! The best ever is called "wet"
stawberry flavored !!
It tastes sooooo good!!!!
If you don't find it, you can always get a passel of seeded grapes, extract the seeds, and squeeze out the oil until you have enough. Shouldn't take very long... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
LOL, stupid, haha!
The brand name is really called wet, my 2ndchoice would b astroode, but itdoesnt "come n flavors.. But al la naturelll can b good too!
My personal favorite is Eros Pjur - not the lite version. As stated above, it is silicone based, and does not get stcky. A little goes a long way compared to other types / brands. Pricey, but worth it.

One of my ATFs likes a product called Gun Oil - also a silicone based lube. Personally, I find it to not be as smooth textured as Eros.

I recently read AnonOne from Cincinatti's thread on grapeseed oil, and gotta give it a try. I also see from this thread that he's not alone in his preference for it.
charles, thanks for the suggestion...it will keep me busy and out of the bars this weekend!

If I can't find it at the store, I will pick up some grapes!