Hello Denver, I have never been... HIGHLY REVIEWED View my 300+ Reviews on ECCIE / TER. Are you guys interested??

Let know if any interest guys, I have never been to Denver...

I am Making Dreams Come True so let me know where I would stay for playing? What area of town, any other info for a first timer would be very helpful. What sites are best in the area? Thanks in advance.

Miss Dreams
Definitely

Definitely Originally Posted by geecue
YES! Definitely you want to be in DENVER! Probably the best place is in the Denver Tech Center - though I love Downtown Denver but parking and getting there can be a problem. You should also post on TOB (the other board) since it is a local board for Denver and let people know that you will be in town since most guys don't follow ECCIE or TER - though I am on both!

Here are of couple of Links to help you out:

http://www.denver.org

It will be great you are coming here and really - hope to see you!

TAKE CARE and ENJOY!
Yes please come to Denver! I can't imagine why you would visit KC and not come see us?! Denver would welcome you
Thanks babe, II would love to see you in Denver and I am coming to Denver for sure, I have always wanted to come over and have a little play and fun, thought it would make a great vacation, DTC seems like a good location and thanks for the additional information.

Miss Dreams

YES! Definitely you want to be in DENVER! Probably the best place is in the Denver Tech Center - though I love Downtown Denver but parking and getting there can be a problem. You should also post on TOB (the other board) since it is a local board for Denver and let people know that you will be in town since most guys don't follow ECCIE or TER - though I am on both!

Here are of couple of Links to help you out:

http://www.denver.org

It will be great you are coming here and really - hope to see you!

TAKE CARE and ENJOY! Originally Posted by century2ride
I live in Florida and I would be making stops... make sense?

Yes please come to Denver! I can't imagine why you would visit KC and not come see us?! Denver would welcome you Originally Posted by badboytimmay
Since we're all waiting patently...

Miss Dreams
Attached Images File Type: jpg pinkcouch.jpg (64.3 KB, 182 views)
please if you were there on 24th or 25th? I am traveling for work and would love to visit with you.