Quickee Visits

I am not a big fan of these.I see both sides to this but for me I would rather enjoy a slow poke. Your opinions please.
For me personally, I know I'd feel unsatisfied with a quickie, which is why I don't offer anything less than an hour.
  • DMike
  • 06-12-2014, 11:33 PM
full menu girls ftw !
I don't offer anything less than a half hour, and I really prefer a full hour or more. I enjoy taking my time and providing a memorable experience. When I first started providing, I offered "BNGs", but quickly stopped that because they invariably ran long and then I felt resentful and taken advantage of. Plus it just isn't any fun! I'm so oriented to doing a slow, sensual, teasing French lesson that I just couldn't get the hang of doing the wham bam chickenhead style.
What I offer in a session can NOT be done in under an hour...lol

I like to savor the moemnet and enjoy the journey to its fullest!
  • Old-T
  • 06-13-2014, 09:20 AM
Anything under an hour isn't worth the time or money.

Three hours is my preference--unless it is an overnight with a lady I already know.
No quickies for me. Every session I've had has been two hours. That lets us take our time and fully enjoy each other. And I'm an older gent and it normally takes me most of that time to get off twice.
To be blunt, I hate quickies! I don't like being rushed and I like to play longer...which is why I stopped offering 1/2 hr dates recently.
I refrain from quickies, but in a long term hobby relationship with an ATF, they can work if both individuals have busy schedules. Just use your imagination
I refrain from quickies, but in a long term hobby relationship with an ATF, they can work if both individuals have busy schedules. Just use your imagination Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I agree completely, that's why I reserve these for long time play pals
Sometimes a B and G is what I feel like and short time is great for that. Anything else is an hour or more

I like to savor the moemnet and enjoy the journey to its fullest! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And I can say with no doubt, that the 2 hours with you went by in a blur. It was amazing. No way could I have booked less and enjoyed it as much.
And I can say with no doubt, that the 2 hours with you went by in a blur. It was amazing. No way could I have booked less and enjoyed it as much. Originally Posted by RedLeg505

I like to savor the moemnet and enjoy the journey to its fullest! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hell Dallas, it must take you 30 minutes just to unpack your toy bag. I've seen less well-equiped surgeons.

I prefer the longer sessions myself. The ol' trigger just ain't as quick as it used to be........and it seems impolite to have your way with a lady when you haven't even taken the time to say howdy.

Well said DallasRain! I will second that!
BJ